First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    You don't even understand MBTI then. No point going on here about this.
    are you kidding me? i understand MBTI perfectly well, but i also take the results with a grain of salt. 16 types cannot classify 6 billion people PERFECTLY, which you seem to imply. besides, is it so wrong of me to write my type in my own theory while discussing the MBTI types of others?

what is it with people, especially IXXPs being so anal about this? is it just that time of the month?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    are you kidding me? i understand MBTI perfectly well, but i also take the results with a grain of salt. 16 types cannot classify 6 billion people PERFECTLY, which you seem to imply.
    If you don't think the system is valid, then why bother debating what types people are under MBTI? It would seem pointless for you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I see Jung as INTJ. Ni-dom certainly. I don't see him as INFJ, as much as I would love to have him in the INFJ camp. He was just a bit too clinical. But he was definitely well-rounded, regardless of type.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

If you don't think the system is valid, then why bother debating what types people are under MBTI? It would seem pointless for you.
    a) it is in my interest to improve my own abilities to type people, and with that, be able to do further research into the field.

b) it is in my interest to analyze how other people think, analyze and behave in situations, regardless of type. i look for empirical proof of the truths in MBTI while filtering away false assumptions.

can i ask how you have come to trust MBTI as the ultimate truth for stereotyping people?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I see Jung as INTJ. Ni-dom certainly. I don't see him as INFJ, as much as I would love to him in the INFJ camp. He was just a bit too clinical. But he was definitely well-rounded, regardless of type.
    Everybody had to be clinical in that environment. Germanys atmosphere at that time is the definition of clinical.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Everybody had to be clinical in that environment. Germanys atmosphere at that time is the definition of clinical.
    Okay. I still stand by him as INTJ.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    can i ask how you have come to trust MBTI as the ultimate truth for stereotyping people?
    I don't. But if I am here talking about MBTI, then I am going to at least loosely follow the guidelines of the system. But again, it's a waste of time talking about it if you are going to make up your own rules. It's fine if you have your very own typing system that you come up with and want to talk about, but if talking about MBTI, why bother if you don't even believe it?

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i would trust him to have a high F then. like the professor said, germany's atmosphere was clinical at the time.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

i do too, to an extent. He could organize his theories quite well. As if he never sent his ideas into a tangent. He eventually made a decision and articulated it. As though it was the only direction he took with his theories. What we do here today is constently challenge them. He could have done this himself, quite often, but due to such a clinical environment, we may never know what he may have also wanted to articulate.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

I don't. But if I am here talking about MBTI, then I am going to at least loosely follow the guidelines of the system.
    that's exactly what i do.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty