• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Better off Ted Characters- what are their types?

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Ted Crisp
Veronica Palmer
Linda Zwordling
Phil and Lem
Rose Crisp

Afkan

I have only begun to watch this show, but i LOVE it. I laugh the entire time i watch.

Veronic Palmer-ENTJ?

Ted-ESFJ?

Linda- ENFP?

Phil and Lem- INTP & INTJ ?

Rose- ?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ted Crisp - ESTJ

Veronica Palmer - ENTJ

Linda Zwordling - ESFJ

Phil and Lem - ISTJ

Don't know about Rose.

Afkan

For fun!
Phil (INTP) and Lem (INTJ) are with Veronica (ENTJ) whom the two have discussed earlier in the show "is not very nurturing." They decide otherwise, however, in this clip (its SO WORTH viewing, hilarious! Trust me):
Hulu - Better Off Ted: Medical

"This must be how a baby lion feels when it yells at a receptionist to get its medical records." ROTFL

And of course I don't REALLY know what types they are, those are just my guesses.
This is totally perfect for my "Aggressive Se" thread. Hmmm....

Afkan

My reasoning for typing Phil and Lem:

Lem I think is INTJ. One of the reasons why is that he focused his studies early in life in the sciences, and planned where he wanted to go to college. Phil, who I believe is INTP, went to the "University of Aruba" -although he tells ppl in the 1st episode he went to MIT-bc he didn't "plan" where he wanted to attend.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ted- ENTJ
Veronica- ESTJ
Linda- ESFJ
Phil- INFP
Lem- INTJ

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ted - ESFJ
Veronica - ENTJ
Linda - ENFP
Phil - ENFP or INFP
Lem - ENTP or INTJ

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Ted - ISTJ - seems dutiful, logical, calm, protective, subtle, fair, honorable, imagine him to really enjoy his quiet time after work, takes his responsibilities seriously
Veronica - ENTJ - hahaha, she cracks me up, a surreal character, definitely ENTJ
Linda - I previously thought INFP, but she is very bubbly and bouncy. Kinda too weird to be ESFJ, imo.
Phil - INTP - absolutely no social understanding
Lem - hmm...in relation to Phil, INTJ...maybe another INTP.