• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kobe Bryant

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Kobe Bryant IxFP
Michael Jordan: ISTP
Shaquille O'Neal: ESTP
Lebron James: ESFP

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IxTx 3w4, probably IxTJ, maybe even INTJ. He is very private, serious, bossy, goal oriented, and high achieving. He has truly maximized his complete potential.

I mean this guy has an incredibly strong willpower. There are plenty of guys more talented than him, but he is the best because his mastermind is unsurpassed.

KDude

Young Kobe really seemed ISFP, but if he is, he's embraced a lot of Te. Runs a tight ship, got more stoic over time, has no problem being authoritative even with peers.

Creep

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm getting more and more convinced that he's an ISTJ when I think about it. Si+Te+Fi makes perfect sense for him.
Being big NBA fan (pretty rare for an INFP, I guess :) )I've applied the MBTI to it very closely as soon as I discovered it. While most players are fairly easy for me to type, I could see many possiblities for Kobe. It kinda depends on which thing you look at the most when trying to type him.

btw. Michael Jordan seems like a pretty interesting case. Basically, I could see him being nearly any type, he just seems like a very well-balanced person. He's been mostly typed as an ISTP, but honestly, I see more of an ESTP. His I/E is very close, though.

Burger King

Bryant is a 3w4, which is why he seems difficult to figure out. He's definitely an introvert though. Many have commented on how he makes an effort to be sociable and nice to teammates, but at the end of the day he's really not so buddy-buddy and prefers to keep to himself. It's his E3 personality. Though he seems more moody and a touch sensitive for an STJ.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd say istp 5w6. he has the 5w6 distrust. extreme power and loyalty issues.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJs and INTPs can look a lot like ISTPs, but at the heart of the problem Kobe is far more antisocial and eccentric than say ISTP Micheal Jordan and not quite as hedonistic like an SP, and Kobe does have that NTJ willpower and mastery of mind that seems pretty alien to being of the SP temperament, and no I don't think he is a 5w6 but rather a 3w4 because he is a glory seeker and a man of high achievement rather than a knowledge seeker like an investigator.

So what type is Kobe? He is INTJ 3w4, though his N and J may not be all that strong, further augmenting the ISTP illusion.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If anyone's looking for an e56 sx/sp intj, try Goran Dragic, who recently returned to Phoenix. Can't think of any e34 intj nbaers off the top.

Also can't decide whether Howard's an e78 or 43 sx/so enfp, but articles out there are calling him "ecstatic" about playing with e65 so/sp intj Gasol, so LA sports networks should be pretty saturated with relevant documentaries within a few years, by which time I'll report back.

Look at Kobe's hairline.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so