EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ISTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

IxTx 3w4, probably IxTJ, maybe even INTJ. He is very private, serious, bossy, goal oriented, and high achieving. He has truly maximized his complete potential.

I mean this guy has an incredibly strong willpower. There are plenty of guys more talented than him, but he is the best because his mastermind is unsurpassed.

Young Kobe really seemed ISFP, but if he is, he's embraced a lot of Te. Runs a tight ship, got more stoic over time, has no problem being authoritative even with peers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm getting more and more convinced that he's an ISTJ when I think about it. Si+Te+Fi makes perfect sense for him.
    Being big NBA fan (pretty rare for an INFP, I guess )I've applied the MBTI to it very closely as soon as I discovered it. While most players are fairly easy for me to type, I could see many possiblities for Kobe. It kinda depends on which thing you look at the most when trying to type him.

btw. Michael Jordan seems like a pretty interesting case. Basically, I could see him being nearly any type, he just seems like a very well-balanced person. He's been mostly typed as an ISTP, but honestly, I see more of an ESTP. His I/E is very close, though.

Bryant is a 3w4, which is why he seems difficult to figure out. He's definitely an introvert though. Many have commented on how he makes an effort to be sociable and nice to teammates, but at the end of the day he's really not so buddy-buddy and prefers to keep to himself. It's his E3 personality. Though he seems more moody and a touch sensitive for an STJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

true about the loner thing. i've been watching the usa basketball games and kobe seems to isolate himself. he's not in the middle of his teammates joking away, he has his own corner on the bench.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrBZLH1FF6I

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i'd say istp 5w6. he has the 5w6 distrust. extreme power and loyalty issues.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

INTJs and INTPs can look a lot like ISTPs, but at the heart of the problem Kobe is far more antisocial and eccentric than say ISTP Micheal Jordan and not quite as hedonistic like an SP, and Kobe does have that NTJ willpower and mastery of mind that seems pretty alien to being of the SP temperament, and no I don't think he is a 5w6 but rather a 3w4 because he is a glory seeker and a man of high achievement rather than a knowledge seeker like an investigator.

So what type is Kobe? He is INTJ 3w4, though his N and J may not be all that strong, further augmenting the ISTP illusion.