• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tom goes to the Mayor (Tim and Eric)

deleted
Just kind of wondering...

not. not too much though.

It seems like a funny show. It's definitely not a decent show. Very inappropriate.

Vague hints of opaquobots.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I LOVE BOTH SHOWS! both "tom goes to mayor" and just plain ol' "tim and eric: great job good show!" (i forget the exact name)

they like to REALLY make fun of Fe style moments... but not in the same way that say sienfeld does (also a total anti-Fe show haha). im guessing that Tim and Eric are ENTPs

as for their characters on Tom goes to mayor?

Tom Peters: INFP
The Mayor: ENFJ

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The best character is John C Reilley's character, the doctor.

...Like a cowboy boot.

The rest of the show is okay and I cannot get into it.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWpgMoGyNQ"]Griddleman with Steve Brule[/youtube]