• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Rihanna ?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would say ISFJ, or ISFP, maybe.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you mean the umbrella umbrella umbrella umbrella umbrella umbrella umbrella umbrella girl ?

I say umbrella !

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
She's definitely ISFP. Not trying to be enigmatic, but I know her personally and that's all I can/will say about that.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, but it doesn't matter. People are just people...

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, but it doesn't matter. People are just people...

I know. But are there any who might surprise me in being Introverts? As people in the public eye often project an Extrovert persona, I'm thinking Chris Rock as an excellent example.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Most people in the public eye that I know are actually introverts in general. Not necessarily saying that they have an I dominant function in MBTI, just that they would be considered quite "shy", you know what I mean?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Most people in the public eye that I know are actually introverts in general. Not necessarily saying that they have an I dominant function in MBTI, just that they would be considered quite "shy", you know what I mean?

Yes. How do you know these people?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It depends on which people you are talking about. Some I've known since I was growing up, some I've known from working in different segments of the entertainment industry. Doesn't matter, like I said people are just people.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It depends on which people you are talking about. Some I've known since I was growing up, some I've known from working in different segments of the entertainment industry. Doesn't matter, like I said people are just people.

It's easy for you to say that, being an "insider". To the masses who aren't in the know (or maybe just me) this stuff is deeply intriguing. :p

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What part is intriguing? Everyone has the same life drama... Being a celebrity is just a crapshoot anyway. Some of the most talented people never "make it", while others sneak their way in. I love Rihanna very much as a person, but she has not one talented bone in her body - God bless her. But she has the drive. She was introduced to the "right" people and her life took off from there. In this day and age, technology and stylists reign supreme. Don't worship people, worship yourself.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I know nothing about her. From my gut, I can pull that she strikes me as an ESFP or ISFP.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Is Kate Beckinsale typed? ENFP?

Those were my versions (I used "image method" mostly), maybe other typers have different ones. I have made the thread with links to some lists by different typers. One of them - D. Lytov - has the same version for Beckinsale.