• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Rihanna ?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's probably an ENFx, but he was more focused on values of the group than personals values, and on "what it must be" rather than on "what it could be", so, rather Fe-Ni than Ne-Fi. Elsewhere, I've some ESFJs friends who looks like him very much, even if 2Pac was intuitive, some of his anger and sadness remember them to me, and a sort of "DonaldDuckness". He valued more discipline than spontaneity and was more concerned by defense of the group, colectivism, wise and vision than possibilities, exploration, individualism and personal development. So, I think he was a extroverted feeler, and an ENFJ, and maybe nearer of an ESFJ than an ENFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
She seemingly has that high Fi, and she's surely an I and P. I would say ISFP, maybe a chance at INFP. She's not any other type.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on her femininity, creativity, love of performance, and dating a man that used her as a personal punching bag --ISFP.

She reminds me of someone I know (an ISFP) that is very, very similar on all points...

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The silly girl puts on a show in this video.

I'm going to call her an ISFJ drama queen. I thoughts ISFPs are suppost to be more unique.

S

Stansmith

The silly girl puts on a show in this video.

I'm going to call her an ISFJ drama queen. I thoughts ISFPs are suppost to be more unique.

She's too badass, self-revealing and openly sexual to be ISFJ

rihanna-meek.png

article-rihanna-instagram-1106.jpg

RihannaWeedVert.jpg

Her instagram is full of tramp stamps, strippers and weed. Obvious Se, Fi, 9w8 and some 4-fix.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's clearly an Extrovert. And more Fe than Fi. Some ESFJs can look Se in their behavior.But that's just hedonism.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Clearly"

badass, self-revealing and openly sexua

Yes.

Also, Fi-user consider themselves as "their very unique person", and she has not issues about this.

However, she's very Fe. She's knows how to be appropriate, she's very sweet, warm and family oriented.

She's an SFJ, but of course, she's not ESFJ.

So she's ESFJ, they are often hedonisitc and loony too.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's a celebrity. She has publicists and managers and assistants telling her how to be appropriate. She seems extroverted because she's a performer who has to put on an extroverted persona to entertain her audience. Somebody who knows her personally typed her as an ISFP in this thread, which would be good enough for me, but she comes off as extremely ISFP regardless.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's a celebrity. She has publicists and managers and assistants telling her how to be appropriate. She seems extroverted because she's a performer who has to put on an extroverted persona to entertain her audience.

Actually, it's the contrary. She is an ESFJ, but she trolls to look ISFP because she's supposed to be "an artist".

But that's just fake, she has no issues about Fi, she doesn't care, but she knows how to simulate it. That's being apporpriate and be Fe. She's actually quickly became her own manager and assistant. She could even assist and manage you.

Somebody who knows her personally typed her as an ISFP in this thread,

It doesn't matter. You can know someone personally and fail at typing that person. That's a "I know it's her type because I know it is" kind of argument, and that alone can't be received as valid.

but she comes off as extremely ISFP regardless.

As I've explained, it's fake. She actually has no Fi.