• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

John Mayer / Dave Matthews

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm really curious of Dave Matthews' type.

I say John Mayer's ENFP.

Dave Matthews I'm clueless.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
INFJ sounds right for Dave Matthews. It totally strikes me as an INFJ thing, his whole vibe and persona.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Yeah that's my initial impression, I don't really have anything to base it off of. Listened to him for years, still do on occasion. Think I'll take my sister up on the offer to see him at the Hartford Meadows this year.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Noooooo there's no way that John Mayer character can be an ENFP!? Can he??.... :huh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
john mayer seems enfjish to me i think.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my sister is a huge john mayer fan and she thinks he is INFP... (she reads his blog and website etc)

-though his propensity to "talk to his fans" both inbetween songs, responding to email, posting tons of blogs etc sounds very ENFJ
-his ability to practice such a Se activity over the years seems very ISFP
-his lyrics are markedly N
-he does funny things (like respond to reporters in Japanese, to get a laugh)
-his machevialian way of being a fake pop star, before coming out with his true blues, could be every ENXJ of him....

INFP and ENFJ are mirror types arent they? maybe something goes on when he tries to introvert as an ENFJ...or maybe something goes on when he tries to extrovert as an INFP.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
his temperament reminds me much of an INFP i know

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
dmb_deep1.jpg

(From The Best Page In The Universe.)

Hm. I don't really know. John Mayer is a total INFP though.

Come on. "Waiting on the world to change". Total INFP theme song. Pacifism AND idealism in one song? COME ON FOLKS.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So Dave Matthews.....ENFJ?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I saw a few people settle on that in the thread. I don't really know myself. Haven't paid enough attention to the guy. I just never got the vibe that he was E.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
john mayer enfp or FiNe or even entp
dave matthews esfp/intx/entj

btw: remember the boss of the girlfriend of king of queens?