First 6789 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't really see Mayer as an introvert (or ISFP). Doesn't really interview like an ISFP below either. I don't know much about him really, but that quiet, sensitive image he put off seemed really contrived... an act or a stage he went through, I think.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi51vQqPd3g].[/youtube]
    I'm thinking this is your typical uber dry, yet abstract intp humor.

intp. final answer.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

John Mayer is definately an ENFP. I've come as the sensitive type often, and had social phobias. Its not far fetch. Overall, his general behavior, lifestyle, messages (not execution) and eclectic interest designate him as a typical ENFP.

The guy reminds me of a real life Vince from Entourage. The thing that gets me is that folks like John Mayer, Vince, and such are also coined as full of themselves - and overall douche bags. Why? There is an air of confidence that comes from them that is truly annoying, intimidating, and basically calls for someone to put the person in their place. Basically, I feel these specific guys, such as Tom Brady (ENTP??) give off this air of confidence and its very easy for someone to look at them and say they are cocky. Personally, I think it's confidence. It isn't like they don't often discredit themselves, or anything of that sort. However, that isn't the point. The point is that often these guys that most people want to say are shit or talentless, and are hated, mostly for their confidence, accomplishments, or perceived cockiness, often win people over in real-life interaction because when you involve yourself with them it's clear it's not bullshit. They are being geniuine...or as geniune as they can be.

Such as this...

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wztDFRpWkR0"]Tom Brady[/youtube]

The thing is, I'd at least hope that us ENFP can win folks over that hate us, sincerely, like so. I hate to be hated. It hurts. Bad. Either way, I'm sure this guy is an eNFP.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9-AF3lt2l8"]John Mayer[/youtube]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I'm thinking this is your typical uber dry, yet abstract intp humor.

intp. final answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    John Mayer is definately an ENFP. I've come as the sensitive type often, and had social phobias. Its not far fetch. Overall, his general behavior, lifestyle, messages (not execution) and eclectic interest designate him as a typical ENFP.

The guy reminds me of a real life Vince from Entourage. The thing that gets me is that folks like John Mayer, Vince, and such are also coined as full of themselves - and overall douche bags. Why? There is an air of confidence that comes from them that is truly annoying, intimidating, and basically calls for someone to put the person in their place. Basically, I feel these specific guys, such as Tom Brady (ENTP??) give off this air of confidence and its very easy for someone to look at them and say they are cocky. Personally, I think it's confidence. It isn't like they don't often discredit themselves, or anything of that sort. However, that isn't the point. The point is that often these guys that most people want to say are shit or talentless, and are hated, mostly for their confidence, accomplishments, or perceived cockiness, often win people over in real-life interaction because when you involve yourself with them it's clear it's not bullshit. They are being geniuine...or as geniune as they can be.

Such as this...

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wztDFRpWkR0"]Tom Brady[/youtube]

The thing is, I'd at least hope that us ENFP can win folks over that hate us, sincerely, like so. I hate to be hated. It hurts. Bad. Either way, I'm sure this guy is an eNFP.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9-AF3lt2l8"]John Mayer[/youtube]
    He reminds me of my ENFP tested uncle... I'd go with ENFP for Jon Mayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Basically, I feel these specific guys, such as Tom Brady (ENTP??) give off this air of confidence and its very easy for someone to look at them and say they are cocky. Personally, I think it's confidence. It isn't like they don't often discredit themselves, or anything of that sort. However, that isn't the point. The point is that often these guys that most people want to say are shit or talentless, and are hated, mostly for their confidence, accomplishments, or perceived cockiness, often win people over in real-life interaction because when you involve yourself with them it's clear it's not bullshit. They are being geniuine...or as geniune as they can be.]
    i see what you're saying. for the record though, i think tom brady is badass. i don't think mayer is untalented either. he's a great guitar player.. don't really care for the songs and all that, but he's not untalented.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Mayer or Yao Ming?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Both ENFPs.

Dave Matthews being a decidedly less douchey ENFP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

John Mayer = ISFP.

I think Dave Matthews might be as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

it makes most sense that mayer is enfp (5-10% chance intp). matthews isfp.

MBTI
    TITS
    Enneagram
    7w8

Mayer = isfp

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

ENFP for John Mayer.

And why is this guy hated so much? All over the internet, he's been called a douchebag...
    Oh, its
    You