• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous/INfamous people you wish didn't share your type

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
Osama Bin Laden, I am ashamed to be of the same type (which according to things I have read make him an INFP) as him. Sure he is fighting for his values and what he believes in, but ordering the death of thousands? is that even an infp thing to do? :shock:

I couldn't watch people being killed for differing beliefs than mine, if Fi means to care more about what it takes for the person to be happy, how then can his Fi need to impose what he sees as good onto others, and if not kill them?

Who do you wish wasn't a representative for your type?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tom Cruise. No self-respecting ISTP should be that loopy.

Park

MBTI Type
INTP
Seriously, I can't think of anyone...which kind of surprises me.

maidenhair

MBTI Type
INFP
Is there another frog?
Meursault?

I'm a bit disappointed that Princess Diana was purported to be INFP. She may have been involved in numerous causes but her constant need for attention and admiration always made her appear desperate and pathetic.

I'm sure there are others but I haven't bothered to memorize every type list of (in)famous people and don't have much inclination to make one myself.

heart

heart on fire
I don't care who shares the INFP type. It isn't like we were al hatched from the same pod or anything. It is just a tool for personal discovery to me, not something that I think defines the very core of me and who I am. Of course there will be INFP whose actions I don't agree with, we aren't the same people. There are INFP on message boards that I really, really do not agree with and would not want in my private life, so I imagine that would be greater out in the wide real world.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stephen Hawking.

Love the man's ideas, but who wants to be confined to a wheelchair and have a robot's voice?

(Or maybe I'm just jealous that he always has someplace to sit.)

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Machiavelli.

I probably wouldn't like Voltaire either if I found out more about him.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Machiavelli.

I probably wouldn't like Voltaire either if I found out more about him.

i don't have a problem with either of those.

either way though, when i come across another ENTP that makes me shudder, i just decide they're mistyped. problem solved.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
According to the list on this page, the only two I have a problem with are Shirley McClain and Mel Gibson. I'm not sure I buy that Mel is an INFJ. Physically, the man's pretty hot but I think he's a few bricks shy. The rest I'm either okay with or I don't know much about them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
According to the list on this page, the only two I have a problem with are Shirley McClain and Mel Gibson. I'm not sure I buy that Mel is an INFJ. Physically, the man's pretty hot but I think he's a full bricks shy. The rest I'm either okay with or I don't know much about them.

I think Gibson played William Wallace as an INFJ (either that, or a low-key ENFJ)... but I am not really sure what he is in real life.

Shirley Macclaine?? :wacko: