User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 93

  1. #71
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    From DN's type list:

    Cool:

    Brad Pitt
    Adam Sandler
    Robert DeNiro
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Jon Bon Jovi
    Joss Stone
    Benicio del Toro

    Meh:

    Michael Jackson
    Janet Jackson
    Pierce Brosnan
    Barbara Streisand
    Eric Clapton
    Uma Thurman
    Jessica Alba
    Mischa Barton
    Kirsten Dunst
    Prince

    Probably not ISFPs:

    Nicole Kidman
    Katie Holmes
    Christina Aguilera
    James Blunt
    Richard Branson

    Who?:
    Tom Waits

    If Bush is an ISFP, then I just feel really sorry for him, that means pretty much everything he's done has been out of loyalty to his dad's legacy. Sad.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  2. #72
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    From DN's type list:

    Cool:

    Brad Pitt
    Adam Sandler
    Robert DeNiro
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Jon Bon Jovi
    Joss Stone
    Benicio del Toro

    Meh:

    Michael Jackson
    Janet Jackson
    Pierce Brosnan
    Barbara Streisand
    Eric Clapton
    Uma Thurman
    Jessica Alba
    Mischa Barton
    Kirsten Dunst
    Prince

    Probably not ISFPs:

    Nicole Kidman
    Katie Holmes
    Christina Aguilera
    James Blunt
    Richard Branson

    Who?:
    Tom Waits

    If Bush is an ISFP, then I just feel really sorry for him, that means pretty much everything he's done has been out of loyalty to his dad's legacy. Sad.
    Branson is ISFP. There's a really good argument for it somewhere. Why are the other's that you list not ISFPs?
    4w5 sp

  3. #73
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    Branson is ISFP. There's a really good argument for it somewhere. Why are the other's that you list not ISFPs?
    I suppose it's only a gut feel, I just don't relate to them in the slightest. I suppose Branson is possible, he just projects so much extraverted energy and is the quintessential entrepreneur and it just doesn't jive with the type for me. I suppose what I could say is I don't think the persona he projects is ISFP and I don't know him well enough to say if that's his true self.

    As for the rest I wish I had a better argument but it's just a gut feel, Kidman, Holmes and Blunt just seem too away with the fairies and I just don't relate to what I know of Aguilera.

    I know I've given you absolutely no reason to change their types on your list (bravo by the way) but that's how I feel about it. If I get the chance I might check out some youtube interviews and get back to you.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  4. #74

    Default

    After watching quite a few Clapton interviews he really came across as ISFP to me.

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I suppose it's only a gut feel, I just don't relate to them in the slightest. I suppose Branson is possible, he just projects so much extraverted energy and is the quintessential entrepreneur and it just doesn't jive with the type for me. I suppose what I could say is I don't think the persona he projects is ISFP and I don't know him well enough to say if that's his true self.

    As for the rest I wish I had a better argument but it's just a gut feel, Kidman, Holmes and Blunt just seem too away with the fairies and I just don't relate to what I know of Aguilera.

    I know I've given you absolutely no reason to change their types on your list (bravo by the way) but that's how I feel about it. If I get the chance I might check out some youtube interviews and get back to you.

    Nicole Kidman is INFP
    Katie Holmes is INFJ
    Christina Aguilera COULD be ISFP...

  6. #76
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195
    4w5 sp

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    My opinion on the aforementioned ISFP's (I'm copying Quin!)
    ===

    PROBABLY ISFP's:
    Barbara Streisand
    Christina Aguilera
    Eric Clapton
    Janet Jackson
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Pierce Brosnan
    Prince
    Robert DeNiro
    Tom Waits
    I'D LIKE TO ADD:
    Barack Obama (yes, I realize that I'm going to get lots of scoffs and shouts on this one, but he VI's as ISFP, for one thing, plus it's just an opinion...)
    Neil Young
    Sarah Chalke

    MAYBE ISFP's:
    James Blunt - MAYBE... seems INFP
    Michael Jackson - maybe INFP
    Jon Bon Jovi - maybe... could be ESTP
    George W. Bush - I think he's probably ESTP


    COULDN'T BE ISFP's:
    Jessica Alba - ESTP
    Joss Stone - ESTP
    Brad Pitt - ISTP
    Benicio del Toro - ISTP
    Uma Thurman - ENFP
    Nicole Kidman - INFP
    Adam Sandler - INFP
    Katie Holmes - INFJ
    Mischa Barton - INFJ
    Kirsten Dunst - ISFJ or ESFJ
    Richard Branson - ENTP

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Stephen Hawking.

    Love the man's ideas, but who wants to be confined to a wheelchair and have a robot's voice?

    (Or maybe I'm just jealous that he always has someplace to sit.)
    I'm down with the robot voice.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    People of the same personality can have different interests and different professions. That's how.
    Nuh-uh. It's not even remotely possible.


    Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I really don't care all that much.
    Yep.

  9. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    EPIC
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Michael moore. He pisses me off.

  10. #80
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proselyte View Post
    Michael moore. He pisses me off.
    I'm divided on him. I actually like how he tackles critical issues facing American society in his films, but of course I despise the dishonest methods he uses to do so.

Similar Threads

  1. People of your type that make you not want to be your type
    By The Great One in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 04-17-2016, 07:28 AM
  2. Most annoying people you know of a particular MBTI type?
    By goodgrief in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 06:56 AM
  3. People you wish would post more frequently
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:02 PM
  4. [ENTP] What do you love/hate about being your type?
    By medica in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:35 PM
  5. Post songs by peoples who share your type
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO