User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Well, if everyone here doesn't know already, I despise George W. Bush with a passion, and yet it's believed by Dr. John Beebe and Dr. Linda Berens that Bush is an ISFP
    woah I think those Dr.'s are way off. I read somewhere that bush was an ESTJ which would make more sense than that. How can britney spears, ozzy osbourne, michael jackson mix with Bush? I don't think so.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by JRT View Post
    woah I think thos Dr.'s are way off. I read somewhere that bush was an ESTJ which would make more sense than that. How can britney spears, ozzy osbourne, michael jackson mix with Bush? I don't think so.
    People of the same personality can have different interests and different professions. That's how.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    People of the same personality can have different interests and different professions. That's how.
    that's true although I think George Bush would have more SJ traits although I don't know him so I can't be one to judge.

Sniffles

Somebody classified Dan Brown as INFJ. I'd list him in this company.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Osama Bin Laden, I am ashamed to be of the same type (which according to things I have read make him an INFP) as him. Sure he is fighting for his values and what he believes in, but ordering the death of thousands? is that even an infp thing to do?

I couldn't watch people being killed for differing beliefs than mine, if Fi means to care more about what it takes for the person to be happy, how then can his Fi need to impose what he sees as good onto others, and if not kill them?

Who do you wish wasn't a representative for your type?
    I've always personally thought that Bin Laden was an ENFP, possibly ENFJ, although I suppose INFP might be possible. He's certainly xNFx though, but I do think he's E.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I don't know... which ISFPs should I despise?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

deleted

I really don't care all that much. As long as I know this person is an actual INTJ, it's not as if he is me or does what I do. I know a lot of INTJs and were not all that alike.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    I've always personally thought that Bin Laden was an ENFP, possibly ENFJ, although I suppose INFP might be possible. He's certainly xNFx though, but I do think he's E.
    ENFJ? Eh, I somehow don't see that. I actually think he's INTJ. The way he plans attacks so much in advance and the thinking that goes along with it and such.

Tom Cruise is ESFJ, imo.

But, I'm tempted to start a sociopath thread, since I think it's not accurate to compare any relatively normal, empathetic person to certain infamous people who were/are likely sociopaths. For instance, there was an "Are ENFJs evil?" thread... because Hitler has been called an ENFJ, along with others. But if you think about it, an ENFJ sociopath is nothing like a regular ENFJ except very superficially. Sociopaths shouldn't be compared to regular people, no matter the type.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Tom Cruise is ESFJ, imo.

But, I'm tempted to start a sociopath thread, since I think it's not accurate to compare any relatively normal, empathetic person to certain infamous people who were/are likely sociopaths. For instance, there was an "Are ENFJs evil?" thread... because Hitler has been called an ENFJ, along with others. But if you think about it, an ENFJ sociopath is nothing like a regular ENFJ except very superficially. Sociopaths shouldn't be compared to regular people, no matter the type.
    Yeah, this is very true.