User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Now that I am a bit more confident in my type.

I am going to say Ted Kazinski (from this source)

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Hah... the only way this could be better is if an INTJ said it. Ah well.
    And, though I can hardly stand the guy online, he does seem to be a pretty stereotypical one, so...

Hustler.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already, but in regards to famous people, the vast majority haven't taken the test, so the types are a guess based on interviews and public behaviour etc.. It's not an accurate way of typing someone.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but it's true.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be." - Dead Poets Society

Enneagram: 5w4 sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i can't think of one, i don't even mind sharing a personality with Osama, i can totally see where he's coming from.

that sounds bad. Not that i would kill thousands of people, or order thousands of people to be killed, but it is something that has crossed my mind a few times, when groups of people start bothering me.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Your MBTI type doesn't necessarily nail you down or close you into a box where everyone sharing your type is the same way as you in thought, feeling, and behavior..MBTI is sort of a set of guidelines based on preferences..not diagnosis. There are also other factors that need to be drawn into the picture, such as being insane, being brought up in unnatural living conditions, and basically environmental factors that may influence one to behave outside of the the MBTI line of vision.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Osama Bin Laden, I am ashamed to be of the same type (which according to things I have read make him an INFP) as him. Sure he is fighting for his values and what he believes in, but ordering the death of thousands? is that even an infp thing to do?

I couldn't watch people being killed for differing beliefs than mine, if Fi means to care more about what it takes for the person to be happy, how then can his Fi need to impose what he sees as good onto others, and if not kill them?

Who do you wish wasn't a representative for your type?
    WTF? Now we see what an unhealthy INFP could do on a grand scale if pushed.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

For ISTJs, probably a lot of the generals who commit "War Crimes," with the rationale that they were carrying out their commander's orders. I can see the struggle, which makes me all the more thankful not to be in their position.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    WTF? Now we see what an unhealthy INFP could do on a grand scale if pushed.
    I still don't believe he is an INFP, obviously I am basing it on my understanding of myself.

INFP's are extremely forgiving, even the most scummiest of scumbags can appeal to our hearts for forgiveness as long as their remorse appears genuine. It's hard to pass judgement when you are given a pathway to understanding. Osama doesn't appear to have any empathy whatsoever.

I used to be a muslim my whole life, just like Osama, I lived amongst extreme views, just like Osama, and yet my understanding empathic nature meant I could never judge someone just for being a different religion from me, even though I was pretty much ordered to do so and I lived under the fear of great repurcussions for my attitude.

I can't see any INFP able to join in with group slatings of "Kill the west, death to the kuffar", since I was always in trouble for NOT joining in, and passing judgement on the people around me who did.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Princess Diana
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I used to be a muslim my whole life, just like Osama, I lived amongst extreme views, just like Osama, and yet my understanding empathic nature meant I could never judge someone just for being a different religion from me, even though I was pretty much ordered to do so and I lived under the fear of great repurcussions for my attitude.
    Osama with some o his brothers and sisters:

They don't seem very Islamic in their upbringing -just like you- The whole Bin Laden thingie is quite fishy.