User Tag List

123 Last

Post Untypable people

List all untypable famous people here and we'll help you determine what their type is. I'll go first:

Tokugawa Ieyasu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Michael Bloomberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Mukesh Ambani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

deleted

Go back one page to the forum. I think that's where you post when you want to know what type someone is.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Jung had said Hitler was untypable due to him being so messed up inside or something like that.
    Hence, all the dispute as to whether he was a T or F (the only thing people seem to agree on is N and J).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Barack Obama. I just can't get my head around what type he is. The only thing that is definite is that he is a N and most likely an E. But I don't know.

I think his wife is an ExFJ, they used to call her the "closer" so that speaks for strong J.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram

You can't type most current (and famous) polititions, as they put on a sharade for the public. Now I'm not saying all polititions are bad, but if you don't realize that they live half of their lives on a "stage", then you are a sheep.

MBTI
    Ixxx

I read Obama's first books (Dreams from My Father, and The Audacity of Hope) and watched him during the campaign. This was about the same time as I started delving into MBTI and I remember thinking of Obama as an INFJ. In his books, he has a very introspective, visionary air. He comes off as very personable, but also one who needs time to work things out on his own and reflect, before moving on to the more socially involved action of execution. During the campaign, one CNN commentator noted that the way Obama spoke during his speeches (ie. very deliberate, frequent thought-collecting pauses) seemed to betray his introverted nature. Though, if he is an introvert, he's a very well-functioning and balanced one. Just my overall feel says INFJ.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by xx00oo00xx View Post
    I read Obama's first books (Dreams from My Father, and The Audacity of Hope) and watched him during the campaign. This was about the same time as I started delving into MBTI and I remember thinking of Obama as an INFJ. In his books, he has a very introspective, visionary air. He comes off as very personable, but also one who needs time to work things out on his own and reflect, before moving on to the more socially involved action of execution. During the campaign, one CNN commentator noted that the way Obama spoke during his speeches (ie. very deliberate, frequent thought-collecting pauses) seemed to betray his introverted nature. Though, if he is an introvert, he's a very well-functioning and balanced one. Just my overall feel says INFJ.
    Very interesting. I agree that this is the type that The Audacity of Hope seems to indicate (I haven't read his other book), but then, people can portray themselves however they want if they have a motive for doing so.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    Ixxx

^ If you thought he was an INFJ from Audacity I think reading Dreams would convince you further.

Um, here's a perhaps untypable person I thought of: Mike Tyson. The fact that his inner mental/emotional issues were so great that they often spilled out for all to see, on the one hand provided insight into his psyche, but on the other hand may have thoroughly blotted out any chance of seeing his true self. Based on the documentaries and articles I've read about him, I'll throw out the idea of ESTP. Trickster Fi, Demon Ne, poor use of auxiliary Ti, strong use of dominant Se, brief periods of good Fe... I dunno, have at 'er.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

Quote Originally Posted by xx00oo00xx View Post
    ^ If you thought he was an INFJ from Audacity I think reading Dreams would convince you further.

Um, here's a perhaps untypable person I thought of: Mike Tyson. The fact that his inner mental/emotional issues were so great that they often spilled out for all to see, on the one hand provided insight into his psyche, but on the other hand may have thoroughly blotted out any chance of seeing his true self. Based on the documentaries and articles I've read about him, I'll throw out the idea of ESTP. Trickster Fi, Demon Ne, poor use of auxiliary Ti, strong use of dominant Se, brief periods of good Fe... I dunno, have at 'er.
    Definitely ESTP. EST isn't a question, if you've seen his interviews on youtube. And he really rambles shit. So, estp.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ I know that he tries to be everything to everyone.
    4w5 sp