User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    What about Vladimir Putin? Alot of people says he is intj or entp.
    Oh that guy is an INTJ alright.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

The first thing I remember is that as soon as I started reading The Audacity of Hope I immediately "felt at home", I could completely relate to how and what he was saying (for example him describing himself as restless, having visions but being pragmatic about how to make them a reality etc) I also could relate very much to Dreams of my Father. I am not sure if other people felt the same but I got (and still get) an instant soulmate vibe from him so that might be a sign that his type is pretty close to mine (or that he is just a brilliant politician, making everyone feel like they know him)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    The first thing I remember is that as soon as I started reading The Audacity of Hope I immediately "felt at home", I could completely relate to how and what he was saying (for example him describing himself as restless, having visions but being pragmatic about how to make them a reality etc) I also could relate very much to Dreams of my Father. I am not sure if other people felt the same but I got (and still get) an instant soulmate vibe from him so that might be a sign that his type is pretty close to mine (or that he is just a brilliant politician, making everyone feel like they know him)
    He's a clever SOB alright. Anyone who can out-maneuver Hillary like that has my respect. Not that I think Hillary is brilliant, but she had an enormous name recognition, 8 years of preparation, and $100m+ war chest. And here comes some never before heard of black guy with barely any experience and gets the Presidency. Kudos to him.

I never got a "soul mate" vibe from him, though. In fact, like many other NTs I know I was quite uneasy with his "messianic appeal". But I bet that most of NFs collectively shat themselves with happiness when he got elected. If David Kiersey is correct, Obama is the first NF President.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.