• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jared Leto

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
He's definitely ISFP. Almost sure about it. Just an intuitive perception, but I've noticed that his aura is VERY similar to that of some other ISFP's I've seen.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
He's definitely ISFP. Almost sure about it. Just an intuitive perception, but I've noticed that his aura is VERY similar to that of some other ISFP's I've seen.

Very interesting.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
id.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
How the hell is this guy Fi?

I think he's INFJ.

How is he NOT Fi?

He has that whole scream-o intense thing going on.

I think he's too introverted to be ESFP, too, wtf. He has that whole hot introverted boy thing going on.

So. This leaves IxFP and IxTJ. Jared Leto ain't no ISTJ hahahaha. No. He's a 39 year old man with messy hair who wears eye liner.

INTJ is also highly unlikely, though I see someone suggested it.

I sincerely believe him to be IxFP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
OMGZ! I didn't even realize that was him. Weird. Well, looking at him from the perspective of now, I think he looks too much like a kid there.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM&feature=related"]I could just eat him up in this video.[/YOUTUBE]

For some reason he's hotter to me being all emotional and screaming and fully clothed than he was in publicity pictures with his shirt off.

But those are nice too, don't get me wrong.

KDude

How is he NOT Fi?

He has that whole scream-o intense thing going on.

IFJs and EFPs are potentially more more like that imo. Neither Fi or Fe is screamo intensity, of course, but Fi dominants are not as liberal or free in venting like that. It's more of a rational disposition to them. They would try not reduce their most important values to something that looks just momentary and emo from the outside.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
IFJs and EFPs are potentially more more like that imo. Neither Fi or Fe is screamo intensity, of course, but Fi dominants are not as liberal or free in venting like that. It's more of a rational disposition to them. They would try not reduce their most important values to something that looks just momentary and emo from the outside.

But what about Kurt Cobain?

If Jared Leto was an EFP I'd think he'd be ENFP. He doesn't seem like an Se dom, he seems kind of introverted, he really does.

He also doesn't strike me as being an FJ.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBH-uD8N-nE&feature=related"]Doesn't he look pretty here?[/YOUTUBE]

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i thought he was so hot as jordan catalano
made me want to dye my hair with manic panic
like what's her face did.

then i thought he got so un-hot.