User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Jared Leto

  1. #31
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Sinead O'Conner is quite the obvious ISFJ, in my opinion.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  2. #32
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Sinead O'Conner is quite the obvious ISFJ, in my opinion.


    Sinead O'Connor is an extremely obvious NF.

    INFP or INFJ.

  3. #33
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    No, she is not!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #34
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post


    Sinead O'Connor is an extremely obvious NF.

    INFP or INFJ.
    Present your argument.

  5. #35
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    No, she is not!
    How do you figure, bro?

    I'd really like to hear why you think so?

    I truly think INFP the more I think about it. She despised structure in her Catholic upbringing, and found it to be a claustrophobic hell.

    She's also very inconsistent. One day she's gay, the next she's not. One day she says she'll shave her head forever, then she grows her hair out.

    Her very open social crusading appears to be more either Fi behavior or NFJ behavior.

    But I lean toward INFP because of other facets of her personality.

    She has a very strong inner moral core despite her external inconsistencies.

    Si makes sense as her tertiary, because the tertiary can be basis for creativity - and she transformed her past as being severely abused as a child by her mother into art.

    Yes, Fi/Si creativity makes the most sense for her work, and her Ne presentation to the world.

    OMGZ she's such an NF.

    You people are trolling.

  6. #36
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Good idea.

    As per her stage person, and song lyrics, I do say she appears much like an INFJ. And based on just that I would also type her as an INFJ. But I'm a bit of a fan and have seen her off stage as well. And it altered my opinion in that she is much more like an ISFJ than an INFJ.

    So my personal opinion is that she is ISFJ.

    Ofcourse, being the unique person she is, it's not like she is like a posterchild for her type either.

    Yes she is angry, yes she isn't the healthiest of types, yes she has never been very consistent in the media. But no that does not an INFJ make. It just means she has some issues. Issues, by the way, that have very clear and consistent grounds.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    She seems ISFJ? What makes her an Si dom?

  8. #38
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    In her explanations she focuses inwardly based on perceptive notions. She sees/recognizes something, she senses how it is, and how she thinks it should be, and then acts accordingly. In her 'anger' for example, since that is what she's famous for, she perceives a world, she focuses the perception inwards and feels how the world should really be like according to her. In her interviews this is a fairly dominant trait and does appear to be Si. It's basicly what makes her world go round.

    So her Si is definately very present and strong. So I'll say this, if it is not dominant, then she is undoubtfully an unhealthy type and pretty much untypable. Personally, I'm sticking to ISFJ, but I can see why you think she is an INFJ. We've voiced our opinions, now if we can get her to do an MBTI test we'll know who was right. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  9. #39
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Sinead O'Conner is quite the obvious ISFJ, in my opinion.
    Too many iconoclastic tendencies. And not simply because of visibly iconoclastic gestures (like tearing up pictures of the pope, or shaving her head), but because it's part of her general character. A lot of what she says casually still seems like introverted judgement to me. If she's Fe, then so am I. I know she's cried about being misunderstood, so she does care about people's opinion, but she never ultimately adjusted to it. And even when people think she's cool in her anti-church sentiment, she dismisses that too. She doesn't do it out of atheism and seeks to bond with others that way. She's religious herself, but frustrated that it doesn't live up to her own ideals. Because of these ideals, she also became ordained a priest in a fringe branch of Catholicism. And lastly, as much as she cares about all of this stuff, she's said she hasn't taught her son anything about it. She wants him to come to his own view on religion. I think that's more on the Fi side than Fe.

  10. #40
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    In her explanations she focuses inwardly based on perceptive notions.
    That's any introverted perspective. Including your own. Just because Fi is "judging" doesn't mean it's not pointing to some kind of narrative or world or inward notion (for lack of a better way of putting that..).

Similar Threads

  1. Jared Leto
    By ai116 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 03:33 AM
  2. Jared Leto
    By ai116 in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 03:33 AM
  3. Jared Leto
    By ai116 in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2014, 04:44 PM
  4. Jared Lee Loughner: Death Penalty or no?
    By DiscoBiscuit in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 05:08 AM
  5. What type is Jared Lee Loughner?
    By + patch in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO