User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Tidus and Yuna were right on, in my opinion.

I don't believe Auron is an F. He always reprimands Tidus for being a crybaby. He's usually detached and takes full control of any situation at hand.

Wakka may be an ESTJ/ESFJ. I don't remember him all that well.

Lulu, INFP/INTJ? She seems cold and detached on the outside, but she's pretty hot-tempered.

Rikku, also an accurate one.

Kimahri is by far the hardest one to type. He's definitely an introvert. I would believe he's a feeler, but I'd have to play the game more to see the rest of the letters.

It's been years since I played Final Fantasy X, though, so I could very well be wrong.
    Last edited by Torai; 10-19-2010 at 10:48 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Pikachu - INTJ
    Pikachu was pretty independent at the beginning of the anime, but I think Pikachu became more of an EXFX later on... I don't remember the anime that well.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cybin View Post
    Yuna: ISFJ
    Tidus: ESFP
    Rikku: ENFP
    Wakka: E?T?
    Lulu: IN?J (T?)
    Kimhari: I??? (SFP?)
    Auron: INFJ

Seymour: INTJ
    Jecht: ESTP
    Yunalesca: ISTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    Tidus and Yuna were right on, in my opinion.

I don't believe Auron is an F. He always reprimands Tidus for being a crybaby. He's usually detached and takes full control of any situation at hand.

Wakka may be an ESTJ/ESFJ. I don't remember him all that well.

Lulu, INFP/INTJ? She seems cold and detached on the outside, but she's pretty hot-tempered.

Rikku, also an accurate one.

Kimahri is by far the hardest one to type. He's definitely an introvert. I would believe he's a feeler, but I'd have to play the game more to see the rest of the letters.

It's been years since I played Final Fantasy X, though, so I could very well be wrong.
    Yeah, theres no way Auron is F. I'd also say Lulu is a definite T. INTJ maybe?

Theres no a lot to go on for Kimahri, but I almost want to say ISTJ. He's I for sure, and his loyalty/guardian/protector nature screams SJ. ISTJ/ISFJ.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Cybin View Post
    Yuna: ISFJ
    Wakka: E?T?
    Lulu: IN?J (T?)
    Kimhari: I??? (SFP?)
    Auron: INFJ

Seymour: INTJ
    Yunalesca: ISTJ
    Yuna is more of an INFJ.

Wakka I'd say is ESxP.
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

No. Yuna is not an INFJ at all in Final Fantasy X. You see, INFJ's have this thing called a spine, which Yuna does not have.

Spines are optional in ISFJs.

Pikachu is an ENFP, imo.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    No. Yuna is not an INFJ at all in Final Fantasy X. You see, INFJ's have this thing called a spine, which Yuna does not have.
    ...She doesn't have a spine? She's voluntarily going on a quest that involves her DYING.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Yeah, but she's an extreme people-pleaser in FFX. That's the reason I said she's spineless. She doesn't express her needs until Tidus finally convinces her to.

Yuna doesn't seem to show some INXJ traits, either. She doesn't question her mission at all. She just does it. She's very duty-oriented when you think about it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^ haha, well, i do disagree about not having a spine, but i do agree about her being an ISFJ.

yuna has a very strong sense of the part that she wants to play in things and is dedicated to the path she's set out on. she does have some questioning and sadness, but she places that as much lesser in importance than her ultimate goal. her quest seems kind of NF-y, but her father was also a high summoner, and she did not originally set out to revolutionize spira - but to provide a tangible, guaranteed period of calm for the people. that all seems very Si/Fe-like to me, and i don't really see any Ni in her, either.

agree with patches also in that i think her spine manifests in places other than confrontation. she works hard and is very dedicated, to the point of the ultimate self-sacrifice. sounds like one hell of a spine to me.

others...

Wakka: ESFJ
    Lulu: INTJ
    Kimahri: ISTJ
    Auron: INTJ
    Seymour: asshole

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I kinda liked Seymour.

I was always fond of villains, i suppose, though.

~