• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think Lady Gaga is an ENTP. Her creativity seems to have more purpose than to be outlandish. She's too rough around the edges to be ENFP IMO.

KDude

I guess it's possible, but theoretically... someone in their early 20's wouldn't be tapping into the inferior function so much, and when they did, they'd probably look bad. Nor would someone with an already dominant percieving function consciously or unconsciously see the necessity for another one so early. To use an analogy, it's like if you had some hot woman cook you the best damn dinner in the world (Dominant), and you decided, hey, I'm gonna go to McDonald's instead (Inferior).

Ok, bad analogy probably.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In the MBTI system, we don't say that the inferior function does'nt work but that it works submit to the dominant function. And that the tertiary function is submit to the auxillary. With SPs, Ni is submit to Sebut ork though. And mny SPs, young or not are actually big Ni users, even if iy's often quite unconcious. We just say that at the "middle-age" (abstract notion who does'nt really mean anything), the inferior function begin independent, and so, an ESTP can use Ni like an INFJ or INTJ, an ENFP can use Si like an ISTJ or an ISFJ, an ISFP can use Te like an ENTJ or an ERSTJ. The tertiaary function become independant at the "young adult age", theorically, though.

KDude

You're saying she's "balanced" though - and if she is, then I'm ready to believe this post.

I didn't say SPs couldnt' use "Ni" though. I know where I stand there, but at least I kind of have an excuse. I'm in my 30's, and it's supposed to appear more in ISP anyways.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My opinion is that her primary way of perceiving is Se, but that she "transcend" it in a more general and coherent vision. It's quite perceptive in her interviews and her music, her clips etc.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess it's possible, but theoretically... someone in their early 20's

I think she's more in her mid 20s(23 - 26), she's 24. had to correct :smile:

KDude

Fair enough.. Lets just say she was 21 though when making the Fame. She was already on this path in her early 20's,etc..

Anyhow, I hate to carry on, but everything I read about the inferior tells me it's exercised mostly unconsciously, or when people have run out of options that other functions provide. Often it shows up in stress.. Intuition in the inferior is said to come out as worrying over possibilities. Not some creative force.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fair enough.. Lets just say she was 21 though when making the Fame. She was already on this path in her early 20's,etc..

It's ok, random tidbit, if you split a decade into 3 parts, each part will be EXACTLY 3 years 4 months long, so for the 20's, early 20's 20 years to 23 years four months, mid 20's 23 years four months to 26 years 8 months, late 20's 26 years 8 months to 29 years. :D

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was watching a interview of her, she said she was an extreme control freak, so that might point to Je as dom or aux.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
ENTJ

Lot's of people who sing and dance around aren't SPs. She strikes me as a strong J.

I was gonna merge this thread with the other Lady Gaga thread.... but I guess this one has a poll. :coffee:

I wanted to merge it with the other one but I couldn't figure out how to do it with the poll.:cry:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think she's a good case of how easy it is to mix up the semi-duality axis.

infj. Why is there any doubt? She's clearly a delta, clearly not enfp.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=hNoePGvDpdA]Lady Gaga :: Interview :: About The Fame Monster [/youtube]

I changed my mind: ISTP. Maybe ESTP.

She's just a true ambivert, as most part of type 6 peoples.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
she defines ISFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's almost as crasy and weird than Michael Jockson, so it's possible. I'm sure about 2 things: 1 she's balanced between Se and Ni and do 2 she's SP or Nj, more an SP I think. The ENTJ theory is interesting. But STP is between SFP and NTJ, more possible so, plus, almost nobody see her as xNFJ.

There's a video of a pre-fame Lady Gaga on this thread, she remember me Lilly Allen (ESTP).

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What we can (generally) definitely agree on is that she is a Ti user.

I think it's way more likely she's an introverted Delta than estp.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
ESFP... there should really be no doubt about this.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think probably ISFP or ESFP. Remember though that she has built up an image/facade of herself for the public and many celebrities in general will be HARD to type.