• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

chooi

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/9
For your viewing pleasure:

[Youtube=ml5j-C0UVXg]Lady Gaga with The Human Serviette, the greatest interviewer of our day[/youtube]

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I went throught the thread simply to see peoples reasoning and I must say: I think that typing celebrities is impossible for the most part since there is simply too much promotion and faking involved. Basicly you can watch all of the videos , interviews and concerts and know pretty much nothing about the actual person.

In other words I think that someone will simply have to brake into her bedroom at night and give her he test.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
fwiw, i think ellen is funny.. (never watched her show tho.. but her standup is funny)

entjs are cool enough.. not sure if ellen is one.. but i don't necessarily have a prob with them.

also, isfps probably have an evil entj living inside of them anyways (not sure if i do)

Not sure if Ellen is entj? She is. Nobody asked if you get along with them or not.

This gaga girl is clearly infj. Maybe there's an interview with entp craig ferguson floating around.

Compare her mannerisms with infj marilyn manson.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE=WH08K70Duzs]"The Human Serviette with Marilyn Manson"[/YOUTUBE]

damn - soooo true
"just dance" aspirational Se
"can't read my poker face" Fe aux

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
infj? seriously?

i think some celebrities are obvious and obviously themselves even though they are in the spotlight and some put up a strong facade

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
infj? seriously?

i think some celebrities are obvious and obviously themselves even though they are in the spotlight and some put up a strong facade

Yeah, seriously.

And I think that goes without saying.

KDude

Not sure if Ellen is entj? She is. Nobody asked if you get along with them or not.

This gaga girl is clearly infj. Maybe there's an interview with entp craig ferguson floating around.

Compare her mannerisms with infj marilyn manson.

What kind of response is that? I just made a simple lighthearted observation about Ellen and/or ENTJs that doesn't amount to shit..Im just saying I get along with them. I'm not challenging anyone..Im just offering input. this isn't some serious thread where you think you can just push your weight around and tell me what I should say or or not or try to point out what anyone asked me. Learn how to talk.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
I agree. Except that I think she's more an Sx/So.

I actually agree with you, based on what I read on Enneagram Underground. My first post was a typo : ) I don't know why I didn't just quote your earlier post in the first place, lol.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
There are two possible reasons for Lady GaGa's outlandish appearance:

1. she's actually more than one person, and the costumes are to distract from this fact

2. she's planning to commit a murder or some similar crime which cannot be pinned on her because no one will recognize her

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually agree with you, based on what I read on Enneagram Underground. My first post was a typo : ) I don't know why I didn't just quote your earlier post in the first place, lol.

:D

Sexual/Social

This subtype is able to connect with others and with life itself, but always with an undertone of volatility and a tendency to dramatize. They are the most involved and connected of the subtypes of Four. They can go from relationship to relationship, seemingly tortured by each one. They are the most driven of the subtypes of Four to express themselves publicly and type Four celebrities are commonly found with this stacking. This subtype has a real difficulty remaining grounded, partly due to the undeveloped self-pres instinct. Although they can appear almost Eight-like at times with their lust for life and desire for passionate experience, they lack the focus of the Eight and the instinctual energy that would keep them grounded. Sometimes alcohol or substance abuse can be a problem. These Fours become more healthy when they learn to control their impulsivenss and focus their energies.

That's totally Lady Gaga!

Gwen Stefani is typed as a 4w3 Sx/So, and Madonna as a 3w4 Sx/So, and Lady Gaga is often compared with them. Gwen Stefani is also typed as a 6w7, depend of the sources, but there's probably a correlation.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think Lady Gaga is an ENTP. She's creative in an abstract sort of way rather than a concrete sort of way.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you think she is a T?

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
POLL: What type is Lady Gaga?

Let's settle this once and for all.

thirtiesgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Just thought I'd share some blog entries, not written by me but by a much better writer, on the subject of Lady Gaga. The author, Lesley Kinzel, does some serious pop culture analysis of the Lady and her videos. Check out this one about "Alejandro" (among other things, including a comparison with Madonna, and how Gaga's reappropriating the male gaze), and this one about "Telephone" (among other things, including Lady Gaga's image).

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ENTJ

Lot's of people who sing and dance around aren't SPs. She strikes me as a strong J.

I was gonna merge this thread with the other Lady Gaga thread.... but I guess this one has a poll. :coffee:

KDude

I'd believe she's Fi, and NFP before anything else (I used to think ISFP, but not really sure anymore). Her image is so purposely contrived at times it's hard to tell what. She seems like the brainstormer though, with little things like how she wants to help resurrect Polaroid's brand, tying it in with Haus of Gaga stuff.