User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Lady Gaga?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

4 4.00%
  • ESTP

6 6.00%
  • ESTJ

1 1.00%
  • ISFJ

2 2.00%
  • ISFP

21 21.00%
  • ESFP

10 10.00%
  • ESFJ

2 2.00%
  • INFJ

6 6.00%
  • INFP

6 6.00%
  • ENFP

18 18.00%
  • ENFJ

7 7.00%
  • INTJ

1 1.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

10 10.00%
  • ENTJ

6 6.00%
First 243233343536 Last

Thread: Lady GaGa

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

ISFP

I thought this was decided months ago

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I can't elaborate that much. An introvert at least.. just because she spent most of her early life indoors. And her whole idea with the "Fame" thing is partly to try to help other people who felt like she did to break out and feel good about themselves. To live out their fame/self identity, regardless of others. And for someone who wrote a song like "Just dance" she says she still doesn't go out much (that or she works). She says she keeps to her closest friends. Doesn't seem to be that extroverted if that's the case. My second choice is ISFP, just because she there is Se and Ni.. she's very attuned to a lot of styles and combining them, trying to redefine dancepop, incorporating burlesque, dance, punk, rock, goth (in her own words). I can't really tell if she's Fi or Fe though. And I'm confused on if ISFP would be as conceptual and leading in their career like she is. She talks about being involved in every aspect of stage shows, is very enterprising with the whole Haus of Gaga thing.. not to mention she's involved in little side projects, like her deal to make new cameras for Polaroid. I don't know. Seems kind of a visionary approach in general.
    Just to interrupt -- Lady GaGa was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper social before she was famous. I mean, SUPER social... to the point of seeming like an ESFP. She always went out and before she was famous, she got really hard-core into drugs. Anyway, she would party ALL the time. And even in high school, she liked to make a statement and stand out. She liked attention.

Personally, I see a lot of ExFP in her... I think she's an extremely driven ExFP... extremely ambitious and of course it's hard to know who she really is. But even if you ignore everything else I just wrote, I want to make the statement that I think she's an E, I think she's energized by being around people, and she always was going out when she was younger.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinEnfp View Post
    Just to interrupt -- Lady GaGa was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper social before she was famous. I mean, SUPER social... to the point of seeming like an ESFP. She always went out and before she was famous, she got really hard-core into drugs. Anyway, she would party ALL the time. And even in high school, she liked to make a statement and stand out. She liked attention.
    This is true and personnaly, my first guess was also ESFP, closely followed by ENFP for her.

Personally, I see a lot of ExFP in her... I think she's an extremely driven ExFP... extremely ambitious and of course it's hard to know who she really is. But even if you ignore everything else I just wrote, I want to make the statement that I think she's an E, I think she's energized by being around people, and she always was going out when she was younger.
    Lady Gaga is very bossy and that can be because of the tertiary Te. But she also display a balance between a personal warmth and sometime a coldness. Sometimes she's meek and warm, sometimes she's more robotic. In high school, many others schoolgirls find her intelectual and haughty and she revendicate the coldness of a Grace Jones-like aestetic. I think she is more an ENTP. She's often compared with Madonna (ESTP) and they are really look-a-like, but Madonna is down-to-earth and Lady Gaga is eccentric.

By ther way, I like very much that interview of her:
    [youtube=Vt3yJdymNnU]Lady Gaga en interview vidéo : Call me famous![/youtube]

"I'am sexy but not in the way that Britney Spears (ESFP) is sexy"
    "I've not the same ideas about sexuality"
    "I've a very particular aestetic, inspired from a future, inteligent world"
    "This is supposed to be different from everybody, not just from her"

Actually, I think we were wrong about the Se/Ni balance. Actually she's a very nostalgic about 70's, 80's and early 90's pop culture, and her work is a revival, but a futurist revival with a taste for ceaseless for creativity, originality and provocation just for the sake of creativity, originality and provocation. The Se, like expressed in Just Dance and in her general activities is more used as a "devilish" function, Just Dance lyrics are very similars with the descriptions of Se in work with Extroverted Intuitors.

Other interview:
    [youtube=Puhv6V_grvo]Lady GaGa Interview [Yahoo! Music France][/youtube]
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

ISFP. Here we go...

Incidentally, here's a good article that sums up what I think about Lady Gaga. It's called, "Lady Gaga and the death of sex." And it's by Camille Paglia, who I think is awesome.
    Last edited by Orangey; 01-04-2011 at 05:21 PM.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    XSTP surely. Thinker on Face. Perceiver on behavior. Sensor on Music. SeTi seems right.
    Agree with bold but, TPs still extravert through Fe. I've noticed that TPs often have very expressive faces, especially ExTPs (tert Fe). After watching quite a few interviews just now I think she extraverts Te. She seems to have a generally 'flat' expression. I think she's xxTJ or xxFP. Actually, I'm quite sure she's not ISFP. Maybe not FP at all. There is this certain way top-two Fi users look when they genuinely smile, and she does not have that look. Perhaps none of her interview smiles have been genuine.

I would believe TJ, actually, because her whole career seems strangely strategized from the beginning... like the whole thing is some elaborate ruse, or experiment, lol... but failing that, it at least seems very well planned, like some vision she executed.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    ^I'm the opposite.. Her music is ok and all that, but she's interesting outside her music. She's got far better taste and more interesting things to say than other dance/pop artists. Half of them don't even write their own songs, so it doesn't take much to do that, I guess.
    lol I actually agree, having never heard a song of hers before today I still don't like her music but there is something drawing me in... something intriguing that seems to lurk under that facade.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think she is ISFP, she reeks of dominant Fi with her heavy focus on being true to yourself(Born This Way), there is alot of Se too, she is very aware of the emergent trends and knows how to make a impact on people(usually visually).
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ENTJ
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    I think she is ISFP, she reeks of dominant Fi with her heavy focus on being true to yourself(Born This Way), there is alot of Se too, she is very aware of the emergent trends and knows how to make a impact on people(usually visually).
    Couldn't that also be Enneagram 4 or w4?

Also I find that in interviews when she talks about how her fans should be true to themselves she seems to lack conviction. It seems empty. Like some ideal she only talks about, hardly believes.

Edit: Or, she might believe it, but be articulating it through a non-Fi function...
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

More E than I
    More S than N
    I think she's more T than F... I'm surprised to see so many peg her as an F.
    More P than J... I don't know why, I just get that vibe from her...
    I think she's ESTP. Daring, cynical, a tad obnoxious...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    More E than I
    More S than N
    I think she's more T than F... I'm surprised to see so many peg her as an F.
    More P than J... I don't know why, I just get that vibe from her...
    I think she's ESTP. Daring, cynical, a tad obnoxious...
    She'd be way more cool if she were ESTP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness