User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Lady Gaga?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

4 4.00%
  • ESTP

6 6.00%
  • ESTJ

1 1.00%
  • ISFJ

2 2.00%
  • ISFP

21 21.00%
  • ESFP

10 10.00%
  • ESFJ

2 2.00%
  • INFJ

6 6.00%
  • INFP

6 6.00%
  • ENFP

18 18.00%
  • ENFJ

7 7.00%
  • INTJ

1 1.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

10 10.00%
  • ENTJ

6 6.00%
First 233132333435 Last

Thread: Lady GaGa

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    The whole meat dress was her making a statement that she "was not a piece of meat." I just really can't figure out how or where she gets her ideas and inspiration from. She's a weird one... I think she makes Madonna look normal.
    Well, wearing a meat dress to say that you're not a piece of meat seems pretty literal to me.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

This is why I think she's an ENTP. She's often compared with Madonna, an ESTP, and they have a lot in common. But Lady Gaga is involved in creativity and originality just for the sake or originality and creativity, wich is more an NP trait. ENTPs often make ESTPs look "normal" and down-to-heart. On other hand, she make every superstar and pop icon like Prince or Michael Jackson, or even Mick Jagger, look like pure wanabee. The theory is that she envision and understand globally what a superstar and pop culture is and achieve that idea in a concrete way. So, Ni-dom and inferior inspiring Se. At the same time, she has that meekness wich sounds more Fe, so, INFJ. Prince was an INFJ after all. She's the Andy Wharol of the 21st century in some sort, and Andy Wharol was an ISFJ. On the LGBT video, she takes very authoritarian positions, wich sound more ENTJ, but I don't think she is.
    Especially in comparaison wih a true ENTJ like Ellen Degeneres:[youtube=TFgTP47R4Ic]Lady Gaga Interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show[/youtube]

As for her enneagram, she's been typed as 6w7 Sx/So, and I think it's right. That could explain why she has been mistyped as 3w4, 4w3, 7w6 and also 7w8.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Junior Member ClearHeartGreyFlower's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I don't know why, but I think she may be an INFJ. I just get this feeling. Besides what she acts like to the public can differ from her actual self, and I have always noticed INFJs and INFPs tend to want to make expressions which shake people's view of them...she's creative, and always doing something shocking. Just because you are famous also doesn't make you an E.

The j part is just from what I have read on this thread about how she works.

Don't attack me, it's just a guess. haha xD.
    Extroverted (E) 55.88% | Introverted (I) 44.12%
    Intuitive (N) 80.65% | Sensing (S) 19.35%
    Feeling (F) 69.7% | Thinking (T) 30.3%
    Perceiving (P) 71.43% | Judging (J) 28.57%

Last night a little dancer
    came dancing to my door
    Last night my little angel
    came pumping on the floor
    She said "Come on baby
    I got a licence for love
    And if it expires pray
    help from above"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Didn't read through the whole thread, so I don't know if this has been posted, but...

[youtube=NM51qOpwcIM]Stefani Germanotta[/youtube]
    [youtube=o8CUn2VsgzU]Stefani Germanotta[/youtube]

I still have no idea, she really baffles me, but maybe these vids will help somehow...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

[/QUOTE]

(Eerily) similar to both Cher and Eva Longoria. Lady Gaga is an ENFP.

I thought Cher was ISFP or even ISTP. I've only seen her typed ENFP on a socionics site, but it was going by some wonky visual reasoning (it also typed Keanu Reeves an ENFP for the same reasons... not convinced on that. He seems ISTP too). That said, I'm starting to see INFJ vibe for Lady Gaga like others here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I thought Cher was ISFP or even ISTP. I've only seen her typed ENFP on a socionics site, but it was going by some wonky visual reasoning (it also typed Keanu Reeves an ENFP for the same reasons... not convinced on that. He seems ISTP too). That said, I'm starting to see INFJ vibe for Lady Gaga like others here.
    Can you guys elaborate on the INFJ vibe? That's interesting.

I can't elaborate that much. An introvert at least.. just because she spent most of her early life indoors. And her whole idea with the "Fame" thing is partly to try to help other people who felt like she did to break out and feel good about themselves. To live out their fame/self identity, regardless of others. And for someone who wrote a song like "Just dance" she says she still doesn't go out much (that or she works). She says she keeps to her closest friends. Doesn't seem to be that extroverted if that's the case. My second choice is ISFP, just because she there is Se and Ni.. she's very attuned to a lot of styles and combining them, trying to redefine dancepop, incorporating burlesque, dance, punk, rock, goth (in her own words). I can't really tell if she's Fi or Fe though. And I'm confused on if ISFP would be as conceptual and leading in their career like she is. She talks about being involved in every aspect of stage shows, is very enterprising with the whole Haus of Gaga thing.. not to mention she's involved in little side projects, like her deal to make new cameras for Polaroid. I don't know. Seems kind of a visionary approach in general.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

I think she's INFJ 6w7 sx/so.

To me, she epitomizes Six enneatype sx/so:

Sexual/Social

The counterphobic stance of the sexual Six can be seen in competition for attracting the right mate, and in testing to see who is worthy of trust. This is true of both sexual subtypes and especially true of the sexual/social. This type is likely to be found quite commonly among actresses and actors as they tend towards a dramatic presentation. Their need to be identified with their desirability and their strong social instinct, combine to sometimes make them public figures. They are less possessive of their mates, but still feel the need to have control in the relationship. They can have a very focused intensity. They can appear Four-like in their desire to express themselves and give into their passions. They define themselves in accordance with the prevailing gender norms opting to appear masculine or feminine as the case may be. This outward energy is sometimes counterbalanced with inward doubting, which can lead to depression, anger, and acting out, at the lower levels of health.

Anxiety isn’t as noticeable with the sexual variant of type Six, especially when the self-pres instinct is last. The typical things we associate with anxiety aren’t obvious with this subtype. Their anxiety is focused in the arena of relationships, and since their stance is mostly counterphobic, anxiety is not always obvious, and the Six too might be unaware of its presence. This can be true of all the subtypes of type Six. Their anxiety exists at a core level so that Sixes don't always know how to gauge its existence. So, even the more visibly anxious subtypes might not be aware of their underlying anxiety. The sexual/social can appear Eight-like, in their defense of their loved ones and social standing.
    Source

I could also see INFP, but a preference towards Ni/Se stands out more to me than Fi/Te.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan