User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Lady Gaga?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

4 4.00%
  • ESTP

6 6.00%
  • ESTJ

1 1.00%
  • ISFJ

2 2.00%
  • ISFP

21 21.00%
  • ESFP

10 10.00%
  • ESFJ

2 2.00%
  • INFJ

6 6.00%
  • INFP

6 6.00%
  • ENFP

18 18.00%
  • ENFJ

7 7.00%
  • INTJ

1 1.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

10 10.00%
  • ENTJ

6 6.00%
First 202829303132 Last

Thread: Lady GaGa

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I don't think she exib an artificial persona like many peoples believe. I think she's totally sincere.

Lady Gaga is a 6 and that can explain many things in my opinion. May be very ambivert and balanced between INFJ and ESTP, sometimes ISTP ad ENFJ, depends of his mood.
    Not sure what makes her a 6. Even in that interview above, she says that she felt like a freak since she was young, and the only reason she espouses this "fame" ideal is that she feels badly for kids who feel the same way.. she wants them to do what she did - be an individual. This goes without mentioning that she also says she only cared about wanting to be a successful artist all this time, and was "fearless" and even a monster about it. She's 4w3 probably

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Not sure what makes her a 6. Even in that interview above, she says that she felt like a freak since she was young, and the only reason she espouses this "fame" ideal is that she feels badly for kids who feel the same way.. she wants them to do what she did - be an individual. This goes without mentioning that she also says she only cared about wanting to be a successful artist all this time, and was "fearless" and even a monster about it. She's 4w3 probably
    ooh. now i'm back to ISFP...
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Her interview with larry king is telling. Ha.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

definitely INFP or ENFP.
    she's definitely NFP. no other types are as crazy as we are and come up with that kind of bazarre stuff. P is pretty much a given, there is no order or structure to what she does at all, N because she's so crazy and non linear and F (specifically FP) because of her immense fantasy bent. introverted feeling and extraverted intuition are easily recognizable almost immediately I lean slightly toward I because her personality during interviews is sweet and mellow. it's not uncommon for introverts to be very intense performers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    definitely INFP or ENFP.
    she's definitely NFP. no other types are as crazy as we are and come up with that kind of bazarre stuff. P is pretty much a given, there is no order or structure to what she does at all, N because she's so crazy and non linear and F (specifically FP) because of her immense fantasy bent. introverted feeling and extraverted intuition are easily recognizable almost immediately I lean slightly toward I because her personality during interviews is sweet and mellow. it's not uncommon for introverts to be very intense performers
    there's a lot of order/structure to what she does. she doesn't do the things she does because they just come to her naturally, it's all a very well thought out plan to gain fame. she doesn't do it all on her own either she has a whole team of stylists and artists etc feeding her ideas.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'm going to be convinced by ISFP now. I really see Fi, Se and Ni in her.

Or maybe INTJ.

Plus, I said like many peoples that she's 4, but now, I don't think so. I thought she looks 4w3 because of her intense desire for artisitic self-expression and authenticity. But she's not dramatic or moody at all, not especially confrontational. She's more probably a 3w4, or a 6w7, after all, she's often nevous and awkward. Sexual 6w7 have strong connection to 3 and she defines the Sx/So variant.

Others things, she says "I don't know people like me, but that they like themselves as a person", wich does'nt really relate to 4 .

She also says "I want to offer to my fan something really concrete, tangible" and that sounds more S.

She could also be a 7w8. I'm surpsised that nobody have suggested it.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

She is INFJ.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP

I like her. I know she sings, I know she seems to be well-received or hated for inexplicable (to me) reasons, but I have no idea what type she would be...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She is INFJ.
    Dude, you've seen her interview with larry king? They mirror each other so closely it's frightening.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post
    ... Lady Gaga always seems a little strained, like it takes too much effort to have a conversation with someone face-to-face.

I initially thought Gaga was an ENTP because I could relate to her quirky side, but she really, REALLY doesn't care about what people think... which I can't relate to 100%.
    Wow, I couldn't disagree more. She's not strained at all. She's the most arrogant person I've ever seen. She completely disregards the interviewer/host and keeps her eyes on her audience, watching them watch her and digging it, feeding off it.

She's a total exhibitionist.

ALL she cares about is what people think.