User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Lady Gaga?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

4 4.00%
  • ESTP

6 6.00%
  • ESTJ

1 1.00%
  • ISFJ

2 2.00%
  • ISFP

21 21.00%
  • ESFP

10 10.00%
  • ESFJ

2 2.00%
  • INFJ

6 6.00%
  • INFP

6 6.00%
  • ENFP

18 18.00%
  • ENFJ

7 7.00%
  • INTJ

1 1.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

10 10.00%
  • ENTJ

6 6.00%
First 1234513 Last

Thread: Lady GaGa

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I agree with this, and when I expressed it to my GF she made fun of me.
    "Oh Mr. Metalhead music elitist likes Lady Gaga! Demerit points for you."
    If I say I hate her music and the character she plays, does that make me a music elitist?

Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I've seen only one interview of hers, with Jonathan Ross. Based on that I'd guess she's ESFP or ISFP, or at least portraying one. Se was very apparent.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

"Where are my keys, I've lost my phone... what's the name of this club?"

Yup, iNtuitor all right.

I like the idea of ENTJ, personally. At least, something with Ni in it. This quote, for instance: "When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage. It's all about everything altogether—performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us."

It gives off the impression of a proactive visionary, if that makes sense.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    "Where are my keys, I've lost my phone... what's the name of this club?"

Yup, iNtuitor all right.

I like the idea of ENTJ, personally. At least, something with Ni in it. This quote, for instance: "When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage. It's all about everything altogether—performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us."

It gives off the impression of a proactive visionary, if that makes sense.
    I agree she is totes an ENTx
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Enneagram
    1w2

Not an NP!

Why is every celebrity that's "different" receives the NP, specifically ENxP laurel? Oh yeah, most of the members here are NPs so therefore anyone who's famous is.

I still say she's either SP or NJ, but now I'm leaning ever more closer to NJ. I really don't see Ne in her style and presentation. Like was mentioned earlier, Gwen Stefani is a good example of Ne presentation. Lady Gaga spins in, she's twisty (Ni) she wants to impact like Se, but her Se doesn't seem like spontaneous impact, it's too methodical. She does not strike me as a random person. Her darts seem well-aimed for maximum effect.

She completely thought she was going to be the biggest thing at this year's VMA's until Kanye West upstaged her. Hey, even contrast her with Kanye who to me, seemed much more spontaneous with his outburst. Lady Gaga was going through with it no matter what with the full expectation of being on everyone's lips the next day.

OK, this reminds me of this year's Air Guitar championships which I had the pleasure of going to and seeing this guy who had a really great performance that got him to the finals. But when the finals came around and the performers had to ad lib and improvise their airness to a song picked by the judges he really didn't wow the audience as his initial performance did. The first performance was really great and had the crowd going because he prepared for it and he had all these props and everything. His second performance you were like is this even the same person? The winner planned his stuff out too. Although I realize that doesn't necessarily mean the person is P or J, you can kind of tell their level of preparedness and more preparedness to me makes me think J.

Lady Gaga strikes me as being like this guy: planned and having a good working idea of what she's going to do and responses to what may occur. Bitch is a jay.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Methinks ENFJ.

the character - ESFP
    the real person - ENTJ

your resident asshole

I know this is a bit off topic, but I was watching the last bit SNL last night and Lady Gaga was guest starring on it. They had her sing on the stage and she started out being here usual self. But then, she surprised me. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it. Take a look for yourselves.
    [youtube=e2Lesgkbf0M]Lady Gaga SNL[/youtube]

Has she ever done anything like that before? I didn't even know that she could actually sing without special effects.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

poke-her-face. another subliminal message.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think she's an ESTP.

I can't stand her.