User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Lady Gaga?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

4 4.00%
  • ESTP

6 6.00%
  • ESTJ

1 1.00%
  • ISFJ

2 2.00%
  • ISFP

21 21.00%
  • ESFP

10 10.00%
  • ESFJ

2 2.00%
  • INFJ

6 6.00%
  • INFP

6 6.00%
  • ENFP

18 18.00%
  • ENFJ

7 7.00%
  • INTJ

1 1.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

10 10.00%
  • ENTJ

6 6.00%
First 8161718192028 Last

Thread: Lady GaGa

Quote Originally Posted by 1104 View Post
    the ability to relate to a celebrity is not evidence that he/she is iNtuitive.

Gaga is ESTP. she's a performer, a partier, a shock artist. "i've had a little bit too much, all of the people start to rush...where are my keys i lost my phone... but it's alright, just dance." in no way is her music meant to be reflected upon. both lyrically and musically, it's meant to be felt, in real time. SP.
    The MUSIC is not meant to be reflected on- the RESPONSE OF THE MASSES is what is meant to be reflected on. Her ART is not so much MUSIC as it is SHAPING POP CULTURE. That's what gets her off, though she may not openly admit it. She's playing the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Bob Dylan is an ISFP.
    No. Bob is about as obvious a user of extroverted iNtuition as any writer I've ever come across in my lifetime--and I read quite a lot. Anyone who knows Bob's work and has a working knowledge of MBTI should be able to see this, it is after all, what made Bob such an enormously creative force--it wasn't his lousy guitar playing or his abrasive voice--it was his unsurpassed creative genius as a writer...

YouTube - Bob Dylan messes around with poems

Look up what Allen Ginsburg (ENFP) or Joan Baez (ENFJ) had to say about Bob--very telling observations...

The truth was obscure
    too profound and too pure
    to live it you have to explode

In that last hour of need
    we entirely agreed
    sacrifice was the code of the road

I left town at dawn
    with Marcel and St. John
    strong men belittled by doubt

I couldn't tell her
    what my private thoughts were
    but she had some way of finding
    them out

He took dead-center aim
    but he missed just the same
    she was waiting
    putting flowers on the shelf

She could feel my despair
    as I climbed up her hair
    and discovered her invisible self...

--Bob, circa 1978--

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I thought Joan Baez was an INFJ.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

^

I thought INFP.

MBTI
    ENTP

visaisahero: she admits to playing the industry. that isn't proof of her intuition. and with effort you could find meaning in almost any phenomenon, but that doesn't mean it was deliberate.
    impartiality is a virtue.

MBTI
    INTJ

It's extremely unlikely that she's an INFP. INFP are usually mushy, wishy washy, soft people. They're generally not materialistic or ambitious. Lady Gaga is the opposite of these things. INFP have the lowest average income of all the types, even though they're one of the smartest.

I don't think she's an introvert because she spends far, far too much time being with people and being in front of people. She doesn't work alone. She has a group of people she works with that she calls Haus of Gaga. It seems she's with people all the freaking time. Maybe she acts a little bit shy or nervous in interviews, but extroverted people can be shy.

I think she's a J because P's are generally a bunch of flakes, loose cannons, nutters, free-wheeling, careless, unfettered, jokers. P's tend to not take things seriously. P's often treat things like a joke. She doesn't seem like that. She has an underlying seriousness and caring that makes her seem like a J. If she were an ENFP, she'd be a jerk and she'd make fun of people instead of flattering people as she does.

If she were introverted, then she'd be an INFJ or an INFP. She's very unlike the typical INFJ and INFP. She perfectly matches the descriptions of ENFJ's that I have read.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Bob Dylan is still an ISFP.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    It's extremely unlikely that she's an INFP.
    I know Lady Gaga isn't an INFP. I was refering to Joan Baez.

INFPs are usually mushy, wishy washy, soft interesting people. They're generally not materialistic or ambitious. Lady Gaga is the opposite of these things. INFP have the lowest average income of all the types, even though they're one of the smartest.

[...]

I think she's a J because P's are generally a bunch of flakes, loose cannons, nutters, free-wheeling, careless, unfettered, jokers because J's make blanket statements about types they know nothing about. P's tend to not take things seriously hate it when they're accused of being something they're not. P's often treat things like wish some people weren't such a joke. She doesn't seem like that. She has an underlying seriousness and caring that no depth or originality which makes her seem like a J. If she were an ENFP, she'd be a jerk and she'd make fun of people instead of flattering people as she does hate this poster.

If she were introverted, then she'd not be an INFJ or an INFP; she's also very unlike the typical INFJ and INFP. She perfectly matches the descriptions of ENFJ's that I have read none of these descriptions because "Lady Gaga" is a persona, not a person.
    Fixed.

Last edited by neptunesnet; 01-22-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I thought Joan Baez was an INFJ.
    That's the only other viable possibility.

The biographical material I've read does point to her extroversion, however.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Fixed.

LOL

Not all P's are loose cannons, btw.