• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lady GaGa

What type is Lady Gaga?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • ENTJ

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lady GaGa- crazy-ass ENFP 7w6 sx/so.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I had always suspected gaga was ENTP, and this video she released kind of solidified it for me:

Video: Lady GaGa releases Queen of Twitter video to thank followers - Telegraph

srsly, what other kind of type would make a reference to CARPAL TUNNEL to her loyal twitter viewers, other than an NT? She's an Ne cokehead and NT nerd on a mission to psyche out as many minds as possible..... trying to test/freak out and utterly CONFUSE as many people as possible. Total ENTP power chick!

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
^This.

I just realized how similar one of my ENTP friends is to Lady Gaga, in terms of likably wacky and out-there behavior...Also would make sense considering that many ENTPs have a detectable SP bent to them.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
^^ Comparable to Katy Perry ENTP?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not to suggest that everyone posting in this thread is fascinated with her more than bored at home on their computer, but out of respect for people who're worth a few more iotas of a damn...

eh, I don't know.

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
YouTube - Lady Gaga and David Archuleta Backstage At Z100's Jingle Ball

That video makes me confused. It's from before she was such a huge star. I feel like now she puts on an act as to what will get people shocked and gets views/ratings, & therefore more fame and money. & like someone else said, it's not just her, it's a team of people making "Lady Gaga" what she is.

In that video she seems really cute and not creepy so I dunno what she is. You can't really tell her type I think, unless you know her. Anything in public is probably a facade, but at least we know she's a good actor =]

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
^ i agree, Gaga IS a show not a real person, no doubt. I type her as ENTP based upon the particular kind of dissimulation she does in those interviews. Very slippery and wild responses that lead to nowhere, and lyrics that are obviously trying very hard (too hard, in fact) to be empty and void meaning => entp on a mind job mission.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lady Gaga is not in disimulation, she's not a fake, she's actually very sincere.

Lady GaGa- crazy-ass ENFP 7w6 sx/so.

You almost get it, she's actually 6w7 Sx/So. Cindy Lauper (a potential ENFP) is a 7w6 Sx/So, see the differences:

[youtube=1m98QJ_QXc4]Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper Interview on Good Morning America[/youtube]

If Cindy Lauper don't seem afraid at all, Lady Gaga is clearly nervose in her speech, more meek, talk faster, fearful to not be clear and understood and select carefully her words. At some moment, Cindy Lauper must be sort of maternal with her, rub down her hands, reasure her. Lady Gaga have hard time to be calm and to take enough time to resume respiration. Both women are hard worker, but Lady Gaga work even more harder, frequently at the point to fall ill she does'nt chill out easily and that really don't sound 7 at all. Lady Gaga is compliant, Cindy Lauper is assertive.

For her MBTI type, it have been discussed ever and there's a huge Se/Ni balance as a core process with her. I think she's INFJ. Not an NP in any case. Cindy Lauper is probably ENTP, I think.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If she has Se/Ni as core processes she'd be ENFJ if anything -- not INFJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pre-fame videos:

[youtube=PH5V1dIxIEw]2005[/youtube]
[youtube=o8CUn2VsgzU]2006[/youtube]
[youtube=3b5mgPmw2zw]At 19[/youtube]
[youtube=4Ke2JG5v5Y0]Teenage Dream[/youtube]
[youtube=18JrhRJKLB8]Stefani, The Germ (early 20s)[/youtube]
[youtube=QLNgXuKIn2M]She looks very normal[/youtube]
[youtube=25xgjMiVI-w]The Emancipation of Stefani[/youtube]

I Think that we can exlude every types except the SP ones. She used to look like Lilly Allen. ESTP?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
She's a total ISTJ.

Nah, but seriously, why must we eliminate all types but SP? At very least it's possible she's NP.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
There is so much bad reasoning in this thread I don't even want to get involved any more.

E

Epiphany

The Haunting of Lady Gaga

evil__ghosts_celebrity_news_music_bizzare_mental_Health_fad_dieting_concerts_telephone_tabloids1.jpg

The eccentric singer is terrified of evil spirits and reportedly has every hotel and tour venue scanned by a team of paranormal investigators before she will agree to stay there, according to Britain’s Grazia magazine.

The 24-year-old pop star – who has previously said she believes she is the reincarnated spirit of her dead aunt – has also allegedly splashed out £30,000 on state of the art Electro Magnetic Field meters to detect spectres.

A source said: “She believes in paranormal activity and won’t take any risks when she is on the road. It’s important to her to be safe from spirits.”

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she is ENTP now.

Even if she looks more ENTJ in this video: (Could be confirm the theory that she's a 6)

[youtube=-5nJ7uyc9LU]Obama I Know That You're Listening! LADY GAGA Gay Rights Rally Washington DC[/youtube]

MBTI Type
TITS
Enneagram
7w8
I think she is ENTP now.

Even if she looks more ENTJ in this video: (Could be confirm the theory that she's a 6)

[youtube=-5nJ7uyc9LU]Obama I Know That You're Listening! LADY GAGA Gay Rights Rally Washington DC[/youtube]

Ummm.... do you mind explaining what makes her so ENTP or even ENTJ in this video?

So... straightforward/bland speech = NT? Or is it the fact that she cares about something that makes her an NT now?

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
From the interviews I saw she's apparently a workaholic. She gets up super early and starts working on costume design and works really late. Probably explains why she collapsed before one of her shows. She flat out wears herself out. She's expressed that she doesn't have a lot of celebrity friends and considers her fans her friends. She just kicked someone off her tour because he slapped a fan and she refused to tolerate that kind of behavior, even after he apologized. She seemed really awkward in her interview with Oprah. I don't know, I don't even want to try and take a stab at her.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I don't know anything about her, but that above post was making me think XXFJ.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know anything about her, but that above post was making me think XXFJ.

I was thinking the same... I have no idea if she's social, just not around other celebrities... And I can't really figure out whether she's a sensor or intuitive...

The whole meat dress was her making a statement that she "was not a piece of meat." I just really can't figure out how or where she gets her ideas and inspiration from. She's a weird one... I think she makes Madonna look normal. :blink:
lady-gaga-meat-dress.jpg