User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Lady Gaga?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

4 4.00%
  • ESTP

6 6.00%
  • ESTJ

1 1.00%
  • ISFJ

2 2.00%
  • ISFP

21 21.00%
  • ESFP

10 10.00%
  • ESFJ

2 2.00%
  • INFJ

6 6.00%
  • INFP

6 6.00%
  • ENFP

18 18.00%
  • ENFJ

7 7.00%
  • INTJ

1 1.00%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

10 10.00%
  • ENTJ

6 6.00%
First 2101112131422 Last

Thread: Lady GaGa

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post
    Watch more of the videos and pay attention to her facial expression and body language, and contrast it with videos of Madonna's interviews. Madonna is poised and charismatic and a comfortable conversationalist- Lady Gaga always seems a little strained, like it takes too much effort to have a conversation with someone face-to-face.

I initially thought Gaga was an ENTP because I could relate to her quirky side, but she really, REALLY doesn't care about what people think... which I can't relate to 100%.

^I can think of one flamboyant INTJ, and that's Mystery from The Mystery Method (and Neil Strauss's The Game). Have you heard of him?
    I don't know who he is.

And the way she talks...it seems a bit like some ENTPs I have read about, but then I looked at how little she did care...and it is like she cares NOT AT ALL. I was pretty impressed.

I had figured she regarded the interviewers with little respect, so I assumed that was why it was a little strained. I sound like that if I dislike someone. So I will go with that she is an INTP. I see the NT, I now see the I, and I think she is more of a p
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Madonna told Rolling Stone that she sees "[her]self in Lady Gaga."[64] In response to the comparisons between herself and Madonna, Lady Gaga stated: "I don't want to sound presumptuous, but I've made it my goal to revolutionise pop music. The last revolution was launched by Madonna 25 years ago."

This does sort of contradict my argument about the Madonna/Gaga dichotomy though. =\

I'm guessing what this means is that Madonna would have been more like Gaga if she wanted to accomplish what Gaga has accomplished in this day and age. Madonna has always been a chameleon, changing her own identity as she sees fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I don't know who he is.
    YouTube - [Street Pick Up] Mystery Method - Fear of the Approach

INTJ! He dresses much more outlandishly than this when out, wearing platform boots and dressing like a rock star.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

YouTube - [Street Pick Up] Mystery Method - Fear of the Approach

INTJ! He dresses much more outlandishly than this when out, wearing platform boots and dressing like a rock star.
    Whoa! He is an INTJ???

I feel like my life is a lie!

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Whoa! He is an INTJ???

I feel like my life is a lie!
    He's an INTJ who has created a powerful and strong persona for a specific purpose- in this case, to get laid (amongst women) and to earn money and social proof (amongst men). That's what INTPs like Lady Gaga and Marilyn Manson do as well.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

He's an INTJ who has created a powerful and strong persona for a specific purpose- in this case, to get laid (amongst women) and to earn money and social proof (amongst men). That's what INTPs like Lady Gaga and Marilyn Manson do as well.
    INTxs seem like they can be very impactful, more so than than I would have imagined.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ok - watched some of those videos. I seriously doubt she is an INTJ.
    - There is an idealism and caring which she expresses that a young INTJ wouldn't have
    - An INTJ would never have stayed in that restaurant; they would have walked out
    - Do INTJs love to cook?

She seems very much like an NF to me. What about INFP? It would explain the idealism, visual artistry, immense creativity, and perfectionism.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    Ok - watched some of those videos. I seriously doubt she is an INTJ.
    - There is an idealism and caring which she expresses that a young INTJ wouldn't have
    - An INTJ would never have stayed in that restaurant; they would have walked out
    - Do INTJs love to cook?

She seems very much like an NF to me. What about INFP? It would explain the idealism, visual artistry, immense creativity, and perfectionism.
    She's a bit of a "broken" idealist though- she doesn't believe in love, she believes that beauty and performance is a lie... she's a bit of a cynic and very philosophical, which is not surprising considering her educational background. She's one of those "beauty in the lie", "method in the madness", "paradoxical utopian dystopia" types.

I don't think she is an NF because she can be really insensitive! :P

INTxs seem like they can be very impactful, more so than than I would have imagined.
    you are absolutely correct, sir.

I think this has a lot to do with the fact that many of them are internally driven, strongly motivated and hold themselves accountable to their own high standards.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

you are absolutely correct, sir.

I think this has a lot to do with the fact that many of them are internally driven, strongly motivated and hold themselves accountable to their own high standards.
    Sorry, I am a ma'am

So when they hold themselves to those standards, they are just even more driven. Lady Gaga has a very interesting personality. There is no debate on the N. She is so weird! I like how weird she is.