• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone feel like typing someone for me?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
YouTube - Samantha Sidley - American Idol Audition

As a side note, I don't like American Idol. I think it misrepresents what the music industry really is. I just think she is cute as hell but because she is quiet I am having a hard time typing her.

If you like jazz or nu jazz her stuff is pretty good btw.

Thanks people, it is much appreciated.

maliafee

She VI's as ISFP... she was shy, giggly, flirty with her expressions, and again, her face VI's as the type.

:=)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
She's an fp at least. Could be a really shy enfp. Smiles a lot of she's infp. Is that infp Ni I see or is it just the situation? So she could be isfp. I'm not sure.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
my original inclination was but i thought i would run it by you guys. i usually can type people within 5 seconds of seeing them but because it is a crappy video and shes quiet so im having trouble. and now its starting to bug me. thanks for the replies so far.

maliafee

mlittrell, me too, me too! we can be typing buddies if you want. Haha...

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't get into american idol either but she was dang cute. I liked her.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
suhhhweeeeeeet! you know one of my best friends is an ESFP (i used to date her, long story) and though she doesn't have a super deep understanding of MBTI as i unfortunately do, she is quite good at typing. she might not know why someone is an ISTJ but man she is good at typing them.

I don't get into american idol either but she was dang cute. I liked her.

i agree :)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I actually have active feelings of dislike for American Idol, but she is an interesting case. Very sweet and shy. I say ISFP or INFP, but until I hear more of what she says it's hard to know for sure.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
shes in an indie/jazz group named Alex & Sam

quite good if you are into jazz