• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True Blood

am_i_evil666

So, what are the types???

Sookie-EXfp
Bill-Intp :heart:
Tara-Estx?
Sam-Isfj
Jason-EstP totally
Lafayette - ESFP
Granny- ENFJ RIP granny :(
Eric- SEXY
Arlene - ESFP
Psycho murderer - ESTJ

COme on, pleeeeease tell me what you think :heart::heart:

Storiesandstorms

I'm a big True Blood fan. Is anyone else into the show? I am still learning about all of the personality types, but I would love to know what types others think the characters might be.

Storiesandstorms

Hahaha...Eric IS Sexy! That is definitely his type.:)

I wonder about Sookie though. She has her I moments because of her special ability. She feels like no one else can really know what it is like to be her and she can't let her guard down with anyone (except Bill, but she has had her withdrawn moments from him too.) She is friendly though.

Both me and my friend wish her name wasn't Sookie Stackhouse...lol.

About Jason--I don't know much about ESTP's, are those the types that would go and join a crazy religious cult? ;) He is such a character...poor confused Jason.

Sookie-EXfp
Tara-Estx?
Sam-Isfj
Jason-EstP totally
Lafayette - ESFP
Eric- SEXY
Arlene - ESFP
Psycho murderer - ESTJ

am_i_evil666

Ok, so now that I read all the books, I might think Sookie is a bit J. But she's definitely E and I'm a bit in between at the S/N and F/T.

And Eric from the books is definitely ENTJ. And still SEXY.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Hmmm....based just on the tv show:

Sookie: ExFP sounds about right. Probably ENFP.
Bill: IxTP. I'm not sold on the N.
Tara: ESxJ
Sam: ISFJ
Jason: ESFP. I have no doubts about this.
Lafayette: ESTP
Granny: ENFJ
Eric: ESTJ
Arlene: ESFP
Psycho murderer: ESTJ

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

am_i_evil666

Hey, has anyone watched the new episode?? What do you think about it??
I though that Eric with his dyed hair was absolutely....rofl. Other than that, meh.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
Yeah, he was alive, but not in the proper way? I was like WTF about the dungeon thingy. Eww.

the proper way being .. eliminating the entire abduction + forced labor part of the script? you'll have to take that up with alan ball. :rolleyes:

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

Sookie-EXfp
Tara-Estx?
Sam-Isfj
Jason-EstP totally
Lafayette - ESFP
Eric- SEXY
Arlene - ESFP
Psycho murderer - ESTJ

I kind of disagree with several of these:

Sookie: INFJ -- She is such a misfit in the community, challenges traditions in a very Ni sort of way, yet she is still very polite with the community and the people she interacts with when she knows it will be in some way beneficial. And obviously the whole telepathy thing.

Bill: INTJ -- Similar to Sookie except he uses brute force to get the job done.

Tara: ExTP -- She is so witty and brutally honest and straightforward. I am more inclined to say ESTP because her remarks aren't quite as entertaining as they would be if she was an Ne dom, but I think it could go either way, but there is definitely a large amount of Ti going on. I don't recall any instances of Te or Si from Tara, just skepticism, thus I would have to go ahead eliminate ESTJ.

Eric: SEXY and ENTJ (stereotypical leader/villian...why must we want him so???)

I agree with these:

Sam: ISFJ
Jason: the epitome of ESTP
Lafayette: ESFP (but his dominant Se largely outweights his Fi)
Granny: ENFJ

I haven't really been paying too much attention to Arlene, but I might agree with xSFP.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I hadn't even thought about INFJ for Sookie, but now that you mentioned it, it feels just right.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, I don't see Sookie as being a P. I think XNFJ.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, having read the books now, I really think Sookie is ENFJ. I still totally think that Jason is ESFP, though. I can see where he reads as an ESTP, but god, he's just so easily caught up in schemes and has to feel like he's a part of something important and that he matters. He's too driven by that to be ESTP. I think he really wears his heart on his sleeve.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah I can see ENFJ too. Just a very balanced xNFJ I think.