• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True Blood

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Sookie: ISFJ
Bill: ISTJ
Sam: ISFJ
Jason: ESFP
Tara: ESTP
Lafayette: ESTP
Eric: INTJ
Maryann: ENFJ
Bellefleur: ISTJ
Hoyt: ISFP

KDude

Man, gotta contest Hoyt being ISFP. haha..why do you think that? Does he get cool in the books or somethin? In the show he's a square momma's boy

Agreed on Jason as ESFP.. probably my favorite character, but.. he's not slick enough to be ESTP. But then, that's why episodes with him are so f'in funny

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Man, gotta contest Hoyt being ISFP. haha..why do you think that? Does he get cool in the books or somethin? In the show he's a square momma's boy

*spoiler*

Hoyt being a momma's boy kinda gets explained at the end of season 2, basically his mum manipulated him his whole life. When he finds out, he gets some balls and stands up to her about being such a hateful bitch.

I thought Hoyt was cool anyways. :nice:

KDude

yeah, i remember that, but still...he was pretty old to finally want some freedom. plus, he's kind of timid asskisser with everyone else too. i don't see "Fi" with him

anyways, i might rewatch it again since the 3rd season's comin up

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
yeah, i remember that, but still...he was pretty old to finally want some freedom. plus, he's kind of timid asskisser with everyone else too. i don't see "Fi" with him

anyways, i might rewatch it again since the 3rd season's comin up

So what type then? ISFJ? The ISFJs are the timid asskissers? :devil:

KDude

heh.. i don't know about ISFJs necessarily being timid.. but they know how to bend their back a helluva lot more. it's like they don't mind doing that to a point, but will get seriously pissed if not appreciated for it.

I thought if anything Sam might be more Fi.. managing a diner doesn't seem all that ISFP like, but his expressions kind of display a lot of inward emotional thinking.. not a lot of Fe there, is there?..he seems a lot more stubborn and self-oriented. and follows more (silly) Fi-like impulses..whether it's playing the hero of the town (without any apparent plan whatsoever) or protecting sookie or falling with the wrong women (almost as much as Jason does) or randomly packing his truck and leaving town for no reason (i think i remember a scene like that)

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Good points, Sam is whatever type my brother is, he reminds me a lot of my brother.

KDude

Did you see the new season yet? Hoyt is getting close to becoming a....badass extrovert :D

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
No, not yet, I live in a backwater country.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think Sookie is ENFP. At first I thought she was an I because one of the reasons she likes Bill is because she can't read his thoughts (i.e. she needs to get away from people to relax), but I think that's just a result of her telepathy; I think she's really an E.

I'd say INTJ for Bill, ESTJ for Tara.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I'm pretty sure Jason is just an airhead ENFP (like Peter Griffin)

He spent the whole second season searching for MEANING and Significance... hence getting swept up in his cult

I know ESFP's and they would not get caught up in that anti vampire cult at all.... I might thoughhhh

KDude

i thought his girlfriend may have been enfp. i don't think anyone's immune to searching for meaning, especially when your best friend killed your grandma, and other people dying around you. it just seems like enfps search for depth in small things too. she came off more like that, while he still remained a little grounded/simple compared to her.

umm.. maryann - an evil enfj?

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
i thought his girlfriend may have been enfp. i don't think anyone's immune to searching for meaning, especially when your best friend killed your grandma, and other people dying around you. it just seems like enfps search for depth in small things too. she came off more like that, while he still remained a little grounded/simple compared to her.

umm.. maryann - an evil enfj?

that's a good point. he was a little too dense to understand fully a lot of what she was saying. yeah, she was an enfp

he is PROBABLY esfp.

and yes Maryann was a crazy enfj :) i feel like that doesnt happen very often

KDude

Amy was a cool character, until she flipped out and got kinda evil too.. But I doubt that happens very often with enfps either ;D

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Amy was a cool character, until she flipped out and got kinda evil too.. But I doubt that happens very often with enfps either ;D

I personally loved her :)

and nah, I'd say we're generally too cuddly and bouncy to have time to be evil :yes:

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I adore Jessica I think she's so funny :) and her & Hoyt are adorable.

I want to say ESFp.... maybe ESFJ as she matures a bit?

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I'm pretty sure Jason is just an airhead ENFP (like Peter Griffin)

He spent the whole second season searching for MEANING and Significance... hence getting swept up in his cult

I know ESFP's and they would not get caught up in that anti vampire cult at all.... I might thoughhhh

Peter Griffin is an esfp not enfp.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Amy- Jason's girlfriend is an enfp.
Sookie is hard to type- I think she's an enfj- she's very bossy. And she's very open about her feelings. At first I thought she was an enfp. But after watching season 1 and some 2. And this season- she's totally an enfj.

No way would an entj- Eric see an enfp as his soul mate.

Bill- seem like an intj or any t combination.

Jason-
esfp

Lafayette- estp

My input

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always guessed Sookie was an ISFP. Independence and the people she loves is the most important to her. Reminds me of my ISFP cousin.

Bill seems like an ISTJ

Jason - ESTP

Lafayette - ENFP?