• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True Blood

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ On second thought, yeah.. Lafayette is probably an ESxP

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I always guessed Sookie was an ISFP. Independence and the people she loves is the most important to her. Reminds me of my ISFP cousin.

Bill seems like an ISTJ

Jason - ESTP

Lafayette - ENFP?

I never saw her as an isfp. But she could be one. I thought she was E and use Intuition.

Jason seem like a feeler.

Bill an istj, really?

KDude

I think Bill may be an ISTJ too. At least it's hard not see it. He hasn't shown the same type of thinking of an INTJ yet (you can at least see some of this in Eric)... Nor does Bill really have the level of independence of an ISTP either.. he's actually pretty honorable about not showing too much disobedience, setting some personal convictions about Sookie to the side (he took responsibility for killing that one vampire..and he has yet to show he wants to challenge Eric..although I'm sure it'll happen and all that). He's also a gentleman when it comes to humans too.

redacted

Sookie - xSFx
Bill - IxTJ
Eric - ExTJ
Jason - ENFP
Tara - god, I hate her, I don't care
Russell - ENTJ (edit: actually, now that I think about this, I'm changing to ENTP)

Sunny Ghost

Sookie - ISFJ, though she comes out of her shell more with age. She's very proper and traditional. She just happens to be telepathic. I don't see much actual Ne or Ni being used. I thought ISFP when the show first started. We don't see a whole lot of Se from her.

Jason - xSFP. He's dense, but has a strong sense of right and wrong.

Tara - ESTP seems about right.

Lafayette - ESxP. I feel like he starts off more like a T but winds up as more of an F over time.

Rene - Psycho. xxTJ??

Bill - IxTJ. He is traditional in the beginning and quite the gentleman and charming. He was a soldier that did what he was told. Used Fi on the backburner (seen in how he tries to protect Sookie.) Once he becomes king, however, he seems more calculating. ISTJ at first, INTJ over time.

Eric - I agree with Sexy. Yum. Other than xxTx, I don't really have his type pinned. ENTJ might be right.

Pam - xSTJ and funny. I lover her character.

Jessica - ESFx. Too young to really see a defined P or J difference. I've known a lot of ESFJs that were wild and crazy in their youth.

Russell - ENTx

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you think pam is an xstj?

hmm...i totally love her but i can't tell what she is.