• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dane Cook / Carlin / Lewis Black / others

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe Letterman is ISTP. And I'm not sure about Carrey, but have still not heard anyone make a convincing case for how he is NT.

im of the belief that Fe makes ENTPs a little more in control. they may be CRAZY idea people....but they arent CRAZY ACTION/BODY MOVEMENT people.

for example:

John Stewart, Bill Maher, Jim Carrey

2 of these are ENTPs, the third person is crazy like the first two, but in a much more extreme way that only a black and white NJ-person could be...

Grunfur

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree that Dane Cook is an ESTP and not ENFP like most people say. And I think the majority of comedians are ENxPs. Obviously I can't measure all the comedians, but the majority of mainstream tend to be (you can add Russel Peters, Bill Maher, Danny Bhoy and Joan Rivers to the list). And remove Jim Carrey. He's an ENTJ.

On a side note, do any other INTPs besides me have a really strange, offbeat humour (whatever that means)?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Carlin is definitely an intj imo

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dane Cook seems ESTP to me (7w8 So/Sp maybe?)

skimpit

Jamie Foxx is an ESTJ. Or seems like it. I just saw him on an AT&T commercial. Or was it Verizon?
Jim Carrey is favored by my NT friends, and usually NTs group together like mad. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was NT at all. But I think he's probably an ESFP, ISTP, or NTP of some kind. Maybe ISFJ? He's kind of hard to figure out. I would look at the characters he plays.
George Lopez seems like an ESFP or ISFJ. Definitely a sensor, and feelings-oriented most likely.

What about Jim Gaffigan?