User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Who is the person you admire most and what is his MBTI type

My mother. The strongest, most helpful, most amazing person in my life. She's ENFJ. My father, ISTP. The rock that keeps me grounded and my motivation on the bad days. My brother, INFJ. I didn't know love to the extent I do now until he was born. My vocal coach, who has taught me not only so much about my craft but also about life. She's ESFP, and one of the most inspiring and wonderful individuals I have ever met!

54 so/sp
    IEI Ni

Freddie mercury, aids, sx/sp e43 efnj

thinking of you

? sx/so

Leonardo da Vinci is by far the person I admire the most. His type is tricky though, I've seen lots of documentaries about him, read some stuff, and in the end he just seemed like a guy with a perfect balance of N and S. IxTP is perfect for him.

Leonardo is truly something else, the most talented man we already had in this planet...

Jackie Chan. His type is awsm.

6w5 sx/sp
    ILI Ni

I dunno. Maybe Colin Powell. He might be INTJ but I'm not sure.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

4w5 so

I admire Q, from Star Trek, and I just read that he is ENTP.

( . )( . )

4dw sx/so
    IEx None

I never did get an answer, but I'll break it up. My role model irl is my mom. ISFJ, heart of a tigress, iron will and tenacity and a fierce loyalty mixed with a big heart for everyone around her. Most down-to-earth person I know. I could never dream to be like her and I owe her just about everything

The second person is a mythological character, though the hypothesis exists that it might have been a real person one time: Freyja.

I'm going to guess she is ENFP, from the lore Ive read. Not afraid of her femininity, rebellious by nature, impossible to marry off, quite capable of reading what is in a persons heart (and stirring in a mans loins for that matter ), master in seidr and head of the Valkyries. A free woman in a mans world way back when, unashamed of the choices she made for herself, others (and their rules) be damned, and proud of actually wielding feminine power (such as seidr) with a really big heart. Oh, and a crazy cat lady

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

I admire..many people.

They are sometimes famous and historical or even recent, but they could also be real people. People who touched my life delicately and influenced me in a myriad of ways...some of them are not here anymore and I never stop missing them.

Then there are those who are fictional, who I admire because of what they can tell us about humanity, as a reflection of it and sometimes as a fantasy of it, though it must be said that I could never reach or become one of these people, (and in many cases I admire most what I am not), however they stay with me, eternally.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm