User Tag List

First 1234 Last

deleted

Yeah Ghandi is definitely an ENFP.

I admire many people, it doesn't take much, but if I had to choose one who really sticks out, I'd pick Steve Pavlina. I'm not into hero worship or anything, he's just a man. But he's done a lot of things I'd like to do, and he has a lot of traits that I'd like to have for myself. Most people think he's nuts - and I can understand why, but I also relate to him for that. To me, he seems very courageous, honest, original, and open. I don't always agree with him, but I do think I understand him, and I trust him. It's not often I trust someone I don't know, but I do because of the way he writes. It seems like I know him. The benefit of that is that it's hard to dismiss what he says. I actually think about it.

He said once that he tested as an INTJ when he was younger but now tests and seems more like an ENTJ. (I'm pretty sure he was born an introvert, he just constantly challenges every part of himself and discovers new ways of being.)
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

it doesn't have to be one. you can have 4 or 5 if you want. But more than 5 seems too much.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

My sisters. They'd be INFJ and ISFP

Banned

My advanced logic instructor. He's an amazing man with an incredible life. He's been teaching for 52 years, is widely regarded as an expert on Plato and Aristotle, and he's still as sharp as any man a third his age. He's healthy, strong, brilliant, and he's been all over the world. He also is unusually well-rounded for our field. I'm certain he's an NT of some sort and I would guess an INTJ if pushed (he's very organized and never late for anything).

MBTI
    INTJ

I admire Jessica Biel's ass.

I think it's ISFP.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Mom goes without saying so it'll be a tie. Mahatma Gandhi-INFJ. I think INFJ. Koldo Mitxelena-ENFJ. Yes. ENFJ is capable of all that.
    I think Ghandi is INTJ; just an opinion.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    I think Ghandi is INTJ; just an opinion.
    lol
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Noam Chomsky! I believe he is an INTJ or an INTP. He seems to VI as INTJ (from my perspective), and his writings, theories, and linguistic discoveries would suggest INTJ. Why do I love him so much? Maybe he reminds me of my big brother! But maybe it's because his views are so intelligently arrived at and I really relate to his politics and admire his genius. *shrug*

I also think Steven Pinker is an amazing writer and cognitive scientist. I've learned so much about linguistics and the brain because of his very enjoyable books. INTP almost surely. He is really funny and has that special INTP weirdness. But I could be wrong.

I also admire Barack Obama quite a bit but still not sure of his type, which is rare for me. I sometimes think ISFJ, sometimes ENTJ, oh geez. I don't know!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I've heard a very good argument for Gandhi being an INFP.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations