• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fellini

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
Watching his movies is far better evidence than Youtube-interviews and the like.

So do any of you have any knowledge of the master?

I'd go with INFP with ENTP a distant second.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Watching his movies is far better evidence than Youtube-interviews and the like.

You only say that because there are no YouTube clips of him. :alttongue:

Haha, I have to share this with MBTIc: As I was writing the above, Blackwater sent me an IM with a link to a YouTube clip of Berlusconi - I assume to back his claim that Berlusconi is ESTP. QED! :harhar:

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
I appreciate your line of reasoning but:

Have you ever seen one of his movies? Almost all of them are highly personal, dealing with his relationship to his parrents, religion, infidelity, and most important of all: His dream visions and exploring his subconcious.

Admittedly meagre:

YouTube - Fellini sul significato dell'arte

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dunno, I'd have to go with ENTP. Isn't he an Enneagram 7w8? If so, then I'd prefer to go with ENTP. (I just can't see an INFP being a 7.)

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
Pardon me for my limited knowledge of the enneagram but how come everyone seems to be typed within the enneagram in this almost pre-packaged sense? What makes it easier to enneagram type someone than to MBTI type someone?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pardon me for my limited knowledge of the enneagram but how come everyone seems to be typed within the enneagram in this almost pre-packaged sense? What makes it easier to enneagram type someone than to MBTI type someone?

Well, by reading Riso and Hudson's take on the Enneagram (in Personality Types), it does seem to have some sort of connection to modern type theory. Most Enneagram 7s seem to have an Extraverted preference on the MBTI -- beyond that, correlation is vague, although E7 supposedly corresponds to Jung's Extraverted Sensation type.

It's just that for an E7, ENTP seems to be the more believable choice.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Uberfuhrer, once again you haven't answered read the question. :whistling:

Rohsiph

MBTI Type
lego
I've seen 8 1/2, and I loved it.:nice:

Not enough to send me on a mission to devour the rest of his work, though.