• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

~~David Icke~~

heart

heart on fire
David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay most people will knee jerk say he's INFP, because INFP spent a lot of their time in a dreamland in their heads (stereotype) and come up with strange, whimsical metaphors to describe things in life---but usually when INFP do this they are speaking in metaphor and know it and are usually shocked if people think they are speaking literally.

But is Icke? He takes a metaphor: the world runs on reptilian brain type values, greed, might makes right, fear, anger, aggression. etc.

Then he says no, it's literally run by reptiles from the fourth dimension. I just don't think a INFP would make the leap to real, actual reptiles from the fourth dimension, they would keep it in the metaphor phase.

So my case is that he's ESTP who got into touch with his INFJ shadow and took what Ni understood unconsciously too literally.

Also the fact of him being so very much into sports and being a TV personality seems to me to point more to ESP as well.

Thoughts?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
well i have seen the reptilian/dragon bird/peacock like second face of people, when taking lsd. its simply human nature. this guy is not the first one, who has a paranoid interpretation of this stuff. interpretations are a stage thing, maybe pathological, or maybe pathology is only the reason for why someone comes from a lower stage, but anyway i don't think you can blame any of that on type.

lets blame it on ENFJ, though. cause that would be fun. and seriously, they have a knack for not second guessing a fear based interpretation of reality. Ni itself might scare them out of their Ni, or something. like you take some drugs once, but don't take them twice. and are stuck with the interpretation you had the first time around.

heart

heart on fire
lets blame it on ENFJ, though. cause that would be fun. and seriously, they have a knack for not second guessing a fear based interpretation of reality. it might scare them out of their secondary Ni, or something,

His persona doesn't really seem J though, couldn't his fear based interpretation be more easily inferior Ni? But to be clear here, it's not about blaming him or anything, just wondering what his type may be.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
as i said, in sincerity i would not blame this on type at all. i dont know him, and exfj was, what came to mind physiologically, when googling for his image, but that was just a hunch and currently i have no referential associations available, to back this hunch up.

i also get something like intj.. he does look a little like user "splitted" on his avatar. who does look like one from the team of doctor house ....: Kal Penn

he reminds me of the man from atlantis. Patrick Duffy

heart

heart on fire
as i said, in sincerity i would not blame this on type at all. i dont know him, and exfj was, what came to mind physiologically, when googling for his image, but that was just a hunch and currently i have no referential associations available, to back this hunch up.

Oh it's an interesting perspective, I am just exploring it some and thanks too for participating in the thread. :D

He was quite athletic before he developed RA, very outgoing persona. Definately not INTJ in my opinion.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
funny, cause the man from atlantic is an athletic swimmer

i think intx are frequently athletic, muscle freaks, to compensate for you know sensotartation. leptosom people can not get fat mass, but they easily gain muscle mass, by body building. look at jan michael vincent, airwolf pilot. might be entp but i think intj, and by intj i mean TiNe, which spoils my Ni idea, but you know .. Ti likes theories that are not grounded in reality.

but wait, on further examination i dont feel Ti ....

heart

heart on fire
Ti likes theories that are not grounded in reality.

But if Ti plays in metaphor , doesn't Ti keep sight of this in the end when it comes in from play time?

I think Icke is far too outgoing to be INTJ. (or INFP for that matter)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
>doesn't Ti keep sight of ...
well it needs to go out, leaving playtime. seems to be exhausting.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm not educated anough to speculate on his type but I recently saw a documentary about this guy and he came across as an extreme narcissist. One of those people with a deep need to be seen as a 'wise man' - prophet/seer etc. etc., and a corresponding deep need to be surrounded by followers who saw him as this special being. He squicked me out big time, and that's apart from his nutjob beliefs.

heart

heart on fire
I'm not educated anough to speculate on his type but I recently saw a documentary about this guy and he came across as an extreme narcissist. One of those people with a deep need to be seen as a 'wise man' - prophet/seer etc. etc., and a corresponding deep need to be surrounded by followers who saw him as this special being. He squicked me out big time, and that's apart from his nutjob beliefs.

Well, he is the object of many derisive attacks because of the way out nature of his beliefs, for instance he was accused of having said he was the son of god when he was really saying all people are. But having said that, obiviously he's got an ego thing going on or else he wouldn't have been driven to be in the public eye at all and then new age philosophies tend to inflate the ego anyway.