• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Good Will Hunting

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
What's Will's (Matt Damon's character) type?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
in a recent thread some agreed on enfp for him as well robin williams character...immature/ mature....or healthy/ unhealthy.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
such an annoying movie. they should have casted Adam Sandler. i had an even better actor in mind, but cant remember the name right now.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
totally disagree nanook...i thought he was brilliant. loved the movie.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
but the casting is just plain wrong and half of the Internet argues that will is an example for a counter phobic enneagram six, which sucks, because neither will nor matt damon is a six. will is a five in disintegration (=seven). matt damon is klaus kinski what ever that means. its beyond type.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...they wrote it of course they wanted to play it and i can't imagine someone else being able to do that hurt troubled cocky intelligent scared shitless guy better then he did...it's a lot of things to pull off at once.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i agree that matt is a good actor, in that or in most movies.

and he is fucking Sarah Silverman. (if that is an attribute that helps typing him?!)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he is her...or he's literally fucking her??

i'm confused...and either way not sure it matters...his real life type is not enfp...but i can see that the character could've been. noigmn and sytpg seemed to think so.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
wait, i meant ben affleck. he should have been casted. not adam sandler.

(my thought is: if you are going to do an annoying movie, you should chose the most annoying actor.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I remember making a thread about this way back too. INTP.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I was thinking xNTP.

Whoever's bashing this movie is a moron! One of my faves.