User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Just looked up some Manson quotes from this site http://thinkexist.com/quotes/marilyn_manson/

“We live in a society of victimization, where people are much more comfortable being victimized than actually standing up for themselves.”

“I fear being like everyone I hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control. I love balancing between chaos and control with everything I do (things a judger would say in my oppinion). I always have a fear of going one way or another, getting lost in something, or losing everything to get lost in. And I fear being a completely acceptable sheep in society.”

“Is adult entertainment killing our children? or is killing our children entertaining our adults?”

“People tend to associate anyone who looks and behaves differently with illegal or immoral activity.”

“A lot of people don't want to make their own decisions. They're too scared. It's much easier to be told what to do."

Here's the whole show with him and Lakita Garth.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tco6_-yP40
    He wants people to think for themselves, which could be a hint for INTx, but his behavior strikes me INFx (It could just be the obvious 4w5 enneagram type).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Marilyn Manson is a little bit complicated to type. The way he talks about religion, god, faith and how he believe, that everyone should believe in himself. It's something I would accept from a typical INTJ, but it would be such a cliche right? The way how he can be emotional, close to his believes, wants to change that stereotypical way how people view the world, and lot of his lyrics, art...it just screams NF. High Ni for sure. INFJ I would say, but sure not healthly.

Banned

He's of genius level IQ, as well as the victim of sexual abuse as a child. Moar facts, that might help you guys type him.

"You get depressed because you know that you're not what you should be."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Could possibly be INFP, but I'm pretty confident he's INFJ.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I came here thinking INFP, and that INFJ could be arguable. But I'd think that and INFJ would be more subtle in appearance and communication than what he is. But on the other hand, INFJ's tend to make themselves distant and hard to understand. That part would fit Manson quite well.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

Epiphany

Informative documentary

Epiphany

continued...

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I look forward to viewing those clips when I get a chance.

Apparently this topic really got to me a few years ago leaving me in some kind of Fi-frenzy. LOL
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I look forward to viewing those clips when I get a chance.

Apparently this topic really got to me a few years ago leaving me in some kind of Fi-frenzy. LOL
    One of the most interesting facts in the documumentary is that he had no experience or musical abilities prior to starting the band. Seems like he was just looking for the right creative outlet for his artistic inclinations.

Riva

@Lexicon do you have any opinions about his type? If you want to know why i'm asking you; it is because (2) i've noticed that (like most infjs) you are good at typing/i agree with your typing and (1) he kind of have a free flowing, observation conversational style without holding self back which is similar to you. By any chance if you are annoyed by the comparison, my apologies in advance.