User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    no idea since i dont really know the guy or much about his music, but somehow he seems more infj to me
    Try watching the link of the second video. See if as an INTP you can relate to what he says. You don't have to know his music firsthand.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I remember a few interviews of his. When he gets relaxed, and gets kind of theoretical and abstract, I can definitely see an INTP in there.

I've never known an INTP really into image though, especially to the far out degree he goes. But I appreciate trying to stir things up and shock and all that.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by astroninja View Post
    Try watching the link of the second video. See if as an INTP you can relate to what he says. You don't have to know his music firsthand.
    hes high on the second video

hard to type people who are high. allso infj has Ti as third function and marilyn seems way too emo to be intp. maybe he could be an infj with well developed Ti?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Judging by the second video link, so far he seems completely Ni dom to me, but I'm not through the whole thing yet. In particular, he seems very concerned with self-transformation, meaning in regards to the self, and even exhibits a fear and dread of "separating himself from what he creates," which I don't associate with Ti dominance at all. Couple that with "forgetting how to feel" generally being a bad tert-Fi problem [sometimes INTJs will think Fi and their feelings are intruders that must be combated, while INTPs don't have so many issues identifying feelings, but have difficulty in expressing them] he seems like he could be INTJ to me, or at least INJ.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I remember a few interviews of his. When he gets relaxed, and gets kind of theoretical and abstract, I can definitely see an INTP in there.

I've never known an INTP really into image though, especially to the far out degree he goes. But I appreciate trying to stir things up and shock and all that.
    I'm thinking that the over-the-top image was something he thought was a necessity in getting the ideas behind his message across, almost as a vehicle for his intellectual opinion.

I think he might be an extreme example of an INTP; one that is almost unable to find a happy medium. If you take an archetype of an INTP and give that person fame, money, and (too much) attention, while at the same time having that person not feel artistically accomplished or intellectually appreciated by the masses, the same result might ensue. In the interview, he seems to be talking about his 'Feelings' quite a bit, but only to acknowledge that he has ignored them for most of his life and failed to express them succinctly in his music, thinking that he was unable to express his feelings in a way he felt was adequate.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

He's more of an INTP. Definitely not an INFJ.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

He's ESTJ. His next album, to be released this summer, includes the following songs:

Get to Work!
    You're Doing it All Wrong
    Let me Show You the Right Way to Do It
    It's 5am, Time to Get Up
    We Don't Need No Stinkin Vacation
    You're So Innefficient

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    He's ESTJ. His next album, to be released this summer, includes the following songs:

Get to Work!
    You're Doing it All Wrong
    Let me Show You the Right Way to Do It
    It's 5am, Time to Get Up
    We Don't Need No Stinkin Vacation
    You're So Innefficient

LOL

I think Brian Warner is INF_ due to his heavy existentialist overtones. I have my doubts that any INTP could take what he does as far as he has.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I think he could possibly be INTP. But, not all of us are that "gloomy" and "dark". I'm a melancholy to be sure, and I might sound similar to him in an interview (a lot of "processing" while he talks), but he just seems so "dark".

There's a lot of good stuff going on in the world too. Not just everyone being victimized and depressed. Not criticizing him at all, just saying INTP's come in different shades.