• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mao Zedong

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Everyone knows about stalin and hitler, and no one cares about Mao?
I am seriously saddened by people's ignorance in hoistory?
Not knowing mao here in asia is like not knowing lenin in russia.
I agree this is pretty sad.

Stalin was as stable as he was extroverted, which does not exactly make him introverted.
That is, an extreme EJ.
Stalin was clearly an ISTJ, the spitting image of an unhealthy ISTJ. He was a loner, shy, private, extremely hard to get to know, and let few people in his personal circle. He preferred to work in small groups, didn't like to give speeches, nor did he even like being in the spotlight. But he was charismatic with his dogmatic, priest-like speech, threw temper tantrums frequently, was very firtly (such a whore), and very much enjoyed the power and control. 'Stalin' in his opinion wasn't a person but an idea created by the almighty Party. For example, like Stalin is to the Party as Jesus is to God. He was a bit of a nut.

Now back to the topic. Although Mao was highly influenced by Leninism/Stalinism I don't think we can reasonably base a person's type on their political moves. There are too many variables to consider. And one must always take into account that the cult of personality often gives a false representation of a leader's personality. It would be more effecient to look at Mao's everyday life as closely as we can to evaluate his MBTI more accurately. Unfortunately I don't know much about him.

I've heard him be typed ENFJ before and I'm interested to see how this topic evolves.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Actually, I kinda know Mao's type but I want to see other's inputs.
Thank you everyone for participation.
Why do people attirubute him as an ENFJ?
what are the characterisitics of ENFJ? What is FJ behavior?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Oh you read my mind Cheshire Cat. :D
How dare you!

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I want know other people's opinions, Getting different points of perspective is more important than coming up with a conclusion on your own.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Right now, I don't even know whether Mao is a P or J. Tgis makes all the difference. And what are the charactersitics of FJs, I am intensely curious.