• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dwayne Johnson

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hahaha, Dwayne Johnson, aka "The Rock".

I have an interesting story about him.

So, I knew about The Rock, and thought he was silly and never, ever gave him much thought, and then, a couple years ago, after having just left the gym, there was a man in front of me going on the down-escalator, (lol, is that even the proper term for it?), with a backpack slung across his shoulder, and the outer pocket was wide open, and I could see his wallet and stuff, so I tapped the guy on the shoulder, and said, "Hey, your pocket's open,", or something to that effect, and, lo and behold, it was The Rock, and he looked me in the eyes, flashed me the most sincere smile, and said, "Thanks!"

Listen, I do not get star struck, (I was born and raised in LA), and even if this guy weren't famous I would have remembered him, because, a.) he was stunningly beautiful, and b.) he radiated good energy.

So, I dunno what his type is, but ever since that encounter, I have been a fan of him.

:D

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
He's an extremely funny, smart, smart guy.

Obviously an ENTP.

;)

Edit: I so shouldn't have to say this, but I have no idea what type he is.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Hahaha, Dwayne Johnson, aka "The Rock".

I have an interesting story about him.

So, I knew about The Rock, and thought he was silly and never, ever gave him much thought, and then, a couple years ago, after having just left the gym, there was a man in front of me going on the down-escalator, (lol, is that even the proper term for it?), with a backpack slung across his shoulder, and the outer pocket was wide open, and I could see his wallet and stuff, so I tapped the guy on the shoulder, and said, "Hey, your pocket's open,", or something to that effect, and, lo and behold, it was The Rock, and he looked me in the eyes, flashed me the most sincere smile, and said, "Thanks!"

Listen, I do not get star struck, (I was born and raised in LA), and even if this guy weren't famous I would have remembered him, because, a.) he was stunningly beautiful, and b.) he radiated good energy.

So, I dunno what his type is, but ever since that encounter, I have been a fan of him.

:D

LOL...i saw that interview i posted...That made me a fan!

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Yep - reference Hugh jackman

what do you mean? Hugh Jackman said so? you are comparing johnson to jackman?

he doesnt strike me as F except when he talks bout his daughter...definitely a T and a NT at that.