• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Otto von Bismarck

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do we know enough to guess a type? What's your guess?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENTJ based on the relatively scanty amount of details I know about him.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't know much about him but since he was an effective military planner I would say a XXTJ of some sort. However, I don't know enough about his personal life to determine anything else.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
INTJ, more a manipulator of alliances to meet the ends than an authority bastard, like hitler.

Machievelli could be an INTJ or ENTP, I am not sure which.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ, more a manipulator of alliances to meet the ends than an authority bastard, like hitler.

Machievelli could be an INTJ or ENTP, I am not sure which.
The ENTJs control the world.
The INTJs control only their own affairs.

The ENTPs do not control the world or the affairs.
They control your mind.

Lightyear

ENTJ

He had the strong visionary streak, the toughness and the strenght of personality to get things done.

By the way, I think German Chancellor Angela Merkel is an INTJ. Also a tough, shrewd and intelligent lady but I guess as a woman she has a bit of a softer diplomatic side plus she doesn't need the accolades but instead conspires and pulls the strings in the background.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ seems to be the betst match.:)
But I believe Angela Merkel is ISTJ rather than INTJ. (ESTJ maybe)

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ, a master of plans. He knew he couldn't win against both Austria AND France, so he beat them one by one. A shrewd diplomat and a fearsome enemy.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Boringly, I will have to agree with the general consensus here and suggest that he appears to be a prototypical ENTJ.

But Machiavelli, where did that come from? Surely an INTP if ever there was one?

Last edited: