User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: Type Punk Rock

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i would think he'd be an ixfj for sure. i can't imagine an istj singing hurt? plus my favorite songwriter ever david berman of the silver jews way reminds me of johnny cash. and i think david berman is either an infj or maaaaybe an infp. he's way more poetic and metaphoric tho, so i think i'd actually put johnny cash as an isfj. more of a troubadour fj thing writing about and to and in between others rather than from the i'm johnny cash and these songs are ME. seems very Fe.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Bruce Springsteen is a very sensitive ISTJ and he wrote that touching song for Mickey Rourke that wound up being used in "the Wrestler". Mickey said he wrote a letter to Bruce after many years absence, basically laying himself painfully open. He didn't hear back for a while because Bruce was on tour. But when he came back, he invited Mick over and played a song he wrote for him, and he said he wrote the song after reading Mick's letter because he wanted to get Mick back on his feet and see him happy again.

It was way sweeter and deeply kind than I just related, but I think ISTJs can have a very profound grasp of what's important and how people fit into things and how to go about getting someone they find worthy out of a gutter, just because they want to.

I just don't think Johnny's an N. *head shake* I could be totally wrong, of course. lol!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Johnny Cash ISFP-Producer Composer

not

ISTJ- Planner Inspector

or

INFJ- Foreseer Developer

cheers.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

oh i concede on the n. but the f!

it's probably the reason why i hate the boss and think he should stick to super bowl party half-time shows in 3-d. go be a john mellancamp. etc.

but i love johnny cash. i believe him. i trust him. i feel like i know when Ts are faking it, i can see thru it, etc. the feelings of others affect johnny greatly.

bruce is too american dream-ish (squeamish), for a nation of future istj american fathers and they're slowly dying embers of tertiary Fi and sentimentalized eras of muscle car glory with my prick is bigger than your prick contests when they were young and could still get it up. it feels like corporate propaganda for suburban sprawl 401k plans and soccer mom danielle steele dreams of dreamboats.

i- also- could be wrong.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    bruce is too american dream-ish (squeamish), for a nation of future istj american fathers and they're slowly dying embers of tertiary Fi and sentimentalized eras of muscle car glory with my prick is bigger than your prick contests when they were young and could still get it up. it feels like corporate propaganda for suburban sprawl 401k plans and soccer mom danielle steele dreams of dreamboats.

MBTI
    INxJ

xSxP + xNFx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    xSxP + xNFx
    /=/01011010
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Nah, Iggy's an estp.

iggy is singing about isolation, social anxiety and jealousy on his "most personal album" (OT) american caesar. we have just learned in a recent thread that, according to both entp and estp, jealousy is for losers only. so iggy is type LOSER

i dont get his type but he reminds me of both Lance Henriksen and the frontman of rammstein. odd enough

okay, this is the sweetest progression of patterns (eugen drewemann, lance henriksen, iggy, from babyface to frankenstein's): I'm gonna have to say intx

im gonna have to throw in armand assante and till lindermann, albeit i am not sure why anyone would want to do such a crazy thing. i probably just like to fuck with those who cannot be fucked with.
    Attached Images Attached Images