• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

12 Angry Men

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Based on the movie:

Juror # 1 - ESTP
Juror # 2 - ISFJ
Juror # 3 - ESTJ
Juror # 4 - IST-
Juror # 5 - ISFP
Juror # 6 - ISTJ
Juror # 7 - ESTP
Juror # 8 - INFJ
Juror # 9 - INTJ
Juror # 10 - ESTJ
Juror # 11 - ISTJ
Juror # 12 - ESFP

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
oooh, a classic! But i don't remember it well enough :(

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I love this movie. Love.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
^hell yeeah...a classic, but like Noz...I don't remember enough.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
My brother and I watched it last night and typed everyone. I saw the play when I was younger, but I don't remember if there is any difference in character.

souffle

MBTI Type
INFP
Whatdoya know, all the bad guys are ESTJ's! :p

#4 is ISTJ, definitely.

I don't know about #11 being ISTJ- I would have said INFP actually. He has some very strong values, causing a normally meek, friendly man to get angry at 7 when he changes his position. Plus, I personally identify with the way he shyly gets up at some points to awkwardly state his opinions. :) And then there's his speech after the blow up between 3 and 8 in the middle, where he insists they don't all fight.

#9's an interesting one. I thought from the way that he vividly recalls the details of the way the witnesses looked and dressed (especially with the memory of the marks on the woman's nose) he would be an S. But then the way he theorizes about the motives and personality of the old man who testified to hearing the boy shout makes him sound like an N. Hmm, I'm confused.

Yes to #7 being ESTP, not so sure about #1 being that too. Just not sure.

And the others I can't be bothered with right now. And this post is probably long enough.

As one might guess, I also really love this movie! (My favourite old b&w movie, ever. :))

Jung

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1- ESFJ
2- ISFJ - weak Ti
3- ESTJ-Te
4- INTJ
5- ISFP-Ni
6- ISFP-Se
7- ESFP-Te