User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Little Women

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Beth was a musician which makes me think maybe SP. I was thinking ISFP, too.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Jo fits better with a lot of the ENFPs I know compared to the ENFJs I know. She is a little harum-scarum, her lack of Fe and candid expression of her thoughts and disregard for social rituals (like the day she went calling) would indicate more Fi I think (she lost that trip with Aunt March to Europe over it). She tends towards the sensational for money in her writing, but then feels like a sell-out. She is a little bit moody. She is very impulsively emotional and then thinks more afterwards. She is open to new ideas and seems to be drawn to Mr. Bhaer partially for his stabilizing influence and structure for her scattered creativity. She is outspoken, to the point of having almost proposed to him.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

What is Prof. Bhaer?

I think you could be right about Jo being ENFP rather than ENFJ.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Prof. Bhaer was the portly German man that she married and started a school for boys with on the estate that Aunt March left her.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Yes, I know who he was. I was wondering what type he is. Haha.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Oh!!!! Whoops!

I think he's an INXX - yeesh, I'm not sure. Absent minded (that kind of sounds INTPish), well learned in languages, teacher. Patient though, good with kids, romantic at heart...

What do you think?