• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr. Drew Pinsky (Loveline, Celeb Rehab)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah no...

and...i looove him for some reason and i loved that show. :wubbie:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I just googled him, and I get what people are saying about the eyes not being involved in the smile.

Personally I think he gives off pretty chilly vibes, even while it is obvious he is genuinely interested in peoples' problems. His ability to read people is classic INFJ though.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
After watching his reaction from "2 girls 1 cup", I defiantly go with INFJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think infjs can look cold...they're not but i could buy that for him too.

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ would make sense, seeing as INFJ's are the ones getting mistaked for NT's all the time. It looks like Dr. Drew's tertiary Ti is pretty pronounced.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not married to calling him INTJ, but the eyes, man, the eyes!

A celebrity doctor who wants to be popular yet most often looks at a camera with eyes like that? Wouldn't an INFJ know better? Wouldn't an INFJ be capable of better?

(Actually, I have no real idea on this, it turns out it's just an assumption I have. A wrong assumption?)

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not married to calling him INTJ, but the eyes, man, the eyes!

A celebrity doctor who wants to be popular yet most often looks at a camera with eyes like that? Wouldn't an INFJ know better? Wouldn't an INFJ be capable of better?

(Actually, I have no real idea on this, it turns out it's just an assumption I have. A wrong assumption?)
INFJ's can appear completely emotionless on the surface, that's all I'm saying. Cold on the outside, warm on the inside is the metaphor usually used for INFJ's.

YouTube - Martin Luther King Jr. Interview

Check out this interview for Martin Luther King (an INFJ if there ever was one), for example. Just study him and the way he carries himself. He's comes off as completely emotionless and detached. Not one sign of warmth or emotion. Not a single smile. That's the way he usually was in public, and he's a good example of what the "outwardly cold" INFJ looks like.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
INTJ or INFJ... leaning towards INFJ

lol, yes, Adam Carolla is definitely ENTP

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTj Dr. Drew ENtP Adam Carolla those guys were/are great

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ Drew and ENTP Adam.

The match made in heaven had to be on radio! I want it back. Adam can be hard to handle, and I'm an ENTP!

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I think Adam is too narrow-minded to be an ENTP. I don't see much creativity in him. Is there a specific reason why he can't be an S?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dude, whoever thinks Dr. Drew is an F is smoking crack!!! (hahaha, I made a funny)

I'v been listening to him since I was a young girl.

He is totally a narrow-minded ITJ.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Dr. Drew is totally an ISTJ, totally!!!

But I read something about how he doesn't plan his life. He takes things as they come. That doesn't sound ISTJ to me. He has to at least be an xSTP.

He does seem really narrow-minded to me though.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
He is so socially awkward it is crazy!

He is monotone.

He is socially unintelligent.

He lacks true empathy, his empathy is rather learned.

He is very linear in his thought process, he laughs but rarely makes jokes or says anything really insightful.

Lastly, I have always secretly wanted to hate fuck him.

:)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
He is so socially awkward it is crazy!

He is monotone.

He is socially unintelligent.

He lacks true empathy, his empathy is rather learned.

He is very linear in his thought process, he laughs but rarely makes jokes or says anything really insightful.

Lastly, I have always secretly wanted to hate fuck him.

:)

:laugh:

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Drew is ENTJ all the way.

Dominating and always right