• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr. Drew Pinsky (Loveline, Celeb Rehab)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
This guy is getting pegged with every type there is. Maybe he's a chameleon INTP.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
I vote ENTJ. He seems like a Rational NT for sure. E because of his hand gestures when he talks. J or P are a toss up, but in this clip he orders the audience not to laugh (subtly). lol

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJEq3cnMXFE"]Dr. Drew[/YOUTUBE]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oooh...i really want to know. i've always liked him and i agree, something very attractive about him. :wubbie: haha

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The force is in his voice. infj.

a24kar

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ENFJs typically rely/depend upon others around them for their sense of what is morally right. This would mean that If Dr.Drew was an ENFJ, he would be much more open to the feelings/thoughts of others on topics that arise during treatements. He is not this way, in fact if he was this way his usefulness as a guide would be seriously affected.

I have a strong belief that he is INFJ. The INFJ type has almost identical abilities/traits of the ENFJ, except that with the Introverted component the INFJ's intuitive strengths are focused internally instead of externally; This gives the INFJ type a strong ability to see things by putting themselves into almost any situation in their head. An E-NFJ would only be able to steer people the right way if it wasn't contrary to what the patient themselves wanted to do.

As far as the thought of Dr.Drew being a Thinker, I believe that he is to warm/affectionate to be a thinker. He is very considerate of people's feelings and genuinely cares about their problems. A thinker, while still having the capacity to do these things perhaps, would not naturally do them the way that he does. He is a Feeler tried and true. 8>

theplacesyoullgo

I vote ENTJ. He seems like a Rational NT for sure. E because of his hand gestures when he talks. J or P are a toss up, but in this clip he orders the audience not to laugh (subtly).

He genuinely cares about people WAY too much to be an ENTJ. Read his book Cracked. ;)

augi55

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENFJs typically rely/depend upon others around them for their sense of what is morally right. This would mean that If Dr.Drew was an ENFJ, he would be much more open to the feelings/thoughts of others on topics that arise during treatements. He is not this way, in fact if he was this way his usefulness as a guide would be seriously affected.

I have a strong belief that he is INFJ. The INFJ type has almost identical abilities/traits of the ENFJ, except that with the Introverted component the INFJ's intuitive strengths are focused internally instead of externally; This gives the INFJ type a strong ability to see things by putting themselves into almost any situation in their head. An E-NFJ would only be able to steer people the right way if it wasn't contrary to what the patient themselves wanted to do.

Exactly. Spot on. INFJ.

The dominant Fe of an ENFJ would not allow for the objective criticism that Dr. Drew provides in his work. The dominant Ni however, would.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's such a backwards argument. You're arguing that both ENFJs and INFJs are influenced by people (but the way the INFJs do it is "seeing"/walking a mile in their shoes while the ENFJ way is merely adopting other's feelings)- in essentially the same way, but coaching the terms to reflect some strange bias.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Having listened to Love Line for years, I would have imagined his facial expressions and body language to more more expressive and "soft".

So now I'm torn. Body language or voice inflection.

Oh forget it!

Dr. Drew - INFJ.
Adam Carolla - ENTP
Striker - ESFP
Anderson - INTJ

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
My first guess for him would be INTJ, and my second would be INFJ. He carries himself very much in that INTJ matter of fact manner.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm trying to figure out a way I could get onto Love Line and get Dr. Drew to answer me himself.

Maybe a slutty ESFP with poor dating choices (due to child abuse, of course)?
Maybe a weird ISFP wondering if the space between the butthole and genitalia is called a gerundial or taint and why there are red dots all over it? (don't know why he'd be looking... but whatever)
Or maybe ESFP girlfriend calling about her ESTP's boy friend's smelly penises and how displeasing it is when she gets her lick on his whip.

"Oh and by the way, I've always wondered! Have you ever taken the MBTI? What did you get?"

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
So I Googled some images. If you cover the mouth in the pics, you'd never know he was smiling.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
So I Googled some images. If you cover the mouth in the pics, you'd never know he was smiling.

Freakish isn't it?

Let's put it this way, I'm just going to keep doctor drew limited to the radio.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I'm trying to figure out a way I could get onto Love Line and get Dr. Drew to answer me himself.

Maybe a slutty ESFP with poor dating choices (due to child abuse, of course)?
Maybe a weird ISFP wondering if the space between the butthole and genitalia is called a gerundial or taint and why there are red dots all over it? (don't know why he'd be looking... but whatever)
Or maybe ESFP girlfriend calling about her ESTP's boy friend's smelly penises and how displeasing it is when she gets her lick on his whip.

"Oh and by the way, I've always wondered! Have you ever taken the MBTI? What did you get?"

Ooooh do it! We need the answer!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with INFJ, he strikes me as an introvert. I remember some random conversation between him & Adam about Dr. Drew and his wife having this "us against the world mentality" which just strikes me as two NFs. His wife always sounded ENFP when on the show.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Never heard them man, never seen the show. But...

By the eyes in celebrity photos, INTJ. Seemingly the only time he produces a face that looks human is when he's cajoled into it in a professional photo shoot and it's really, really polished, or when he's with his wife (sometimes).

It may be selection bias but it has always seemed to me that FJs can almost automatically produce a warm and pleasing whole-of-face facial expression.