User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Having listened to Love Line for years, I would have imagined his facial expressions and body language to more more expressive and "soft".

So now I'm torn. Body language or voice inflection.

Oh forget it!

Dr. Drew - INFJ.
    Adam Carolla - ENTP
    Striker - ESFP
    Anderson - INTJ

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

My first guess for him would be INTJ, and my second would be INFJ. He carries himself very much in that INTJ matter of fact manner.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    My first guess for him would be INTJ, and my second would be INFJ. He carries himself very much in that INTJ matter of fact manner.

I'd buy that with some persuasion.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm trying to figure out a way I could get onto Love Line and get Dr. Drew to answer me himself.

Maybe a slutty ESFP with poor dating choices (due to child abuse, of course)?
    Maybe a weird ISFP wondering if the space between the butthole and genitalia is called a gerundial or taint and why there are red dots all over it? (don't know why he'd be looking... but whatever)
    Or maybe ESFP girlfriend calling about her ESTP's boy friend's smelly penises and how displeasing it is when she gets her lick on his whip.

"Oh and by the way, I've always wondered! Have you ever taken the MBTI? What did you get?"

MBTI
    INTJ

So I Googled some images. If you cover the mouth in the pics, you'd never know he was smiling.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    So I Googled some images. If you cover the mouth in the pics, you'd never know he was smiling.
    Freakish isn't it?

Let's put it this way, I'm just going to keep doctor drew limited to the radio.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out a way I could get onto Love Line and get Dr. Drew to answer me himself.

Maybe a slutty ESFP with poor dating choices (due to child abuse, of course)?
    Maybe a weird ISFP wondering if the space between the butthole and genitalia is called a gerundial or taint and why there are red dots all over it? (don't know why he'd be looking... but whatever)
    Or maybe ESFP girlfriend calling about her ESTP's boy friend's smelly penises and how displeasing it is when she gets her lick on his whip.

"Oh and by the way, I've always wondered! Have you ever taken the MBTI? What did you get?"
    Ooooh do it! We need the answer!
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I agree with INFJ, he strikes me as an introvert. I remember some random conversation between him & Adam about Dr. Drew and his wife having this "us against the world mentality" which just strikes me as two NFs. His wife always sounded ENFP when on the show.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ

Never heard them man, never seen the show. But...

By the eyes in celebrity photos, INTJ. Seemingly the only time he produces a face that looks human is when he's cajoled into it in a professional photo shoot and it's really, really polished, or when he's with his wife (sometimes).

It may be selection bias but it has always seemed to me that FJs can almost automatically produce a warm and pleasing whole-of-face facial expression.

MBTI
    INFJ

FJs can almost automatically produce a warm and pleasing whole-of-face facial expression.
    No.