User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

ENFJ all the way.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

This guy is getting pegged with every type there is. Maybe he's a chameleon INTP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w8

I vote ENTJ. He seems like a Rational NT for sure. E because of his hand gestures when he talks. J or P are a toss up, but in this clip he orders the audience not to laugh (subtly). lol

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJEq3cnMXFE"]Dr. Drew[/YOUTUBE]
    R[a]ngl[e]r

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oooh...i really want to know. i've always liked him and i agree, something very attractive about him. haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The force is in his voice. infj.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Wink

ENFJs typically rely/depend upon others around them for their sense of what is morally right. This would mean that If Dr.Drew was an ENFJ, he would be much more open to the feelings/thoughts of others on topics that arise during treatements. He is not this way, in fact if he was this way his usefulness as a guide would be seriously affected.

I have a strong belief that he is INFJ. The INFJ type has almost identical abilities/traits of the ENFJ, except that with the Introverted component the INFJ's intuitive strengths are focused internally instead of externally; This gives the INFJ type a strong ability to see things by putting themselves into almost any situation in their head. An E-NFJ would only be able to steer people the right way if it wasn't contrary to what the patient themselves wanted to do.

As far as the thought of Dr.Drew being a Thinker, I believe that he is to warm/affectionate to be a thinker. He is very considerate of people's feelings and genuinely cares about their problems. A thinker, while still having the capacity to do these things perhaps, would not naturally do them the way that he does. He is a Feeler tried and true. 8>

Quote Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
    I vote ENTJ. He seems like a Rational NT for sure. E because of his hand gestures when he talks. J or P are a toss up, but in this clip he orders the audience not to laugh (subtly).
    He genuinely cares about people WAY too much to be an ENTJ. Read his book Cracked.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by a24kar View Post
    ENFJs typically rely/depend upon others around them for their sense of what is morally right. This would mean that If Dr.Drew was an ENFJ, he would be much more open to the feelings/thoughts of others on topics that arise during treatements. He is not this way, in fact if he was this way his usefulness as a guide would be seriously affected.

I have a strong belief that he is INFJ. The INFJ type has almost identical abilities/traits of the ENFJ, except that with the Introverted component the INFJ's intuitive strengths are focused internally instead of externally; This gives the INFJ type a strong ability to see things by putting themselves into almost any situation in their head. An E-NFJ would only be able to steer people the right way if it wasn't contrary to what the patient themselves wanted to do.
    Exactly. Spot on. INFJ.

The dominant Fe of an ENFJ would not allow for the objective criticism that Dr. Drew provides in his work. The dominant Ni however, would.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

That's such a backwards argument. You're arguing that both ENFJs and INFJs are influenced by people (but the way the INFJs do it is "seeing"/walking a mile in their shoes while the ENFJ way is merely adopting other's feelings)- in essentially the same way, but coaching the terms to reflect some strange bias.

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    ... women like him because he's a total silver fox.
    +1