• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Marianna Palka

nanook

a scream in a vortex
there is another interesting "actor writer and director" (referring to crispin glover), it's Marianna Palka. see her in good dick. she is so INTJ to me, except i dont know what that means in terms of functions (but i get a lot of Fi, or is it inferior overprotective Fe?. thus i am thinking TiNe. as a woman she is close to FiNe but still ...). she is a fairly close ken wilber-lookalike as well. sigourney weaver comes to mind.... also, check out Eric Edelstein who plays in the same movie and is like her twin. the activity of such people screams enneagram five, but when i look at the horned glasses of eric edelstein or his belly or just the size (present in wilber as well) in tend to get something 9ish. talking about huge people with hornglasses, i must throw in michael shannon, who has a verry cute part in revolutionary road

the movie good dick should be a great watch, for geeks

nanook

a scream in a vortex
sup? help me.

she is hot!

could she be enfp? cause she looks a little like katee sackhoff (starbuck) and elaur ... but the role she plays screams intj, i mean she behaves way to directing for any other introverted type, but a paranoid extroverted person could do that, too. also she looks and behaves a little like sigourney weaver who feels like ben kingsley who both act intj clishees (same paranoia+dominance) but are so unique and charismatic (as in not-geeks)..someone say today that ghandi was enfp (when i hear ghandi i think kingsley) .... i always had this mirror effect between enfp and intj in my mind. i want that sorted out some day. that type of paranoia is their common factor, it screams strong Fi or inferior Fe. i must think of Paul Bettany. such people are always pretty suicidal and may hurt themselves. it gets me thinking about the emptiness that enneagram fives are supposed to be confronted with. why do i like these people, and why do they look similar to me, when they seem to be my opposite in many ways?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
look she is still hot, and you are still being ignorant! :cry:

i will attach a different side of her.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i have sort of changed my mind to ENTJ by know, but i am still processing.

and you are still not helping :p

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm not sure what you want. The only question you asked that demands any sort of answer is, "[W]hy do i like these people, and why do they look similar to me, when they seem to be my opposite in many ways?" And about that, I have no clue.

Try articulating what you want better?

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
this subforum is all about typing *hint*
Okay, don't be a jerk about it. Because from your first post, it seems like you wanted me to watch a movie and discuss eyewear.

So, if you want "yeah, this woman looks like an INTJ - I mean, ENTJ," I'll be glad to say that for you.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
"yeah, this woman looks like an INTJ - I mean, ENTJ"

if anyone had a somehow more confident and less ambiguous idea about her type, i would be very glad if he/she would share it. maybe - if she is and ENTJ, one of hour ENTJ will know. or, if she is NOT ENTj, and ENTJ might know that she cant be entj. she has a generic clear appearance. someone here, who has a live, must know someone who looks/feels like her. i have been bumping this thread occasionally, to reach more possible witnesses, using a humorous attitude/persona, to be more entertaining, while doing so.